Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    cougars are just old women trying to feel young by dating younger men

MILF's are just hot older women!

I wouldn't mind being referred to as a MILF, as long as it wouldn't turn me into a cougar!

Its all in how we act ladies. You can act with class or act like trash!

excuse me...wowsers...

I married my younger man thanks and I didn't date him because I was an "OLD WOMAN" trying to feel young, I dated/married him because he is a very loving caring man...who is more mature than most men my age..and actually had a job.

And I agree it's all in how we act and based on this above action I got a word for you......
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

I wouldn't mind being referred to as a MILF, as long as it wouldn't turn me into a cougar!

excuse me...wowsers...

I married my younger man thanks and I didn't date him because I was an "OLD WOMAN" trying to feel young, I dated/married him because he is a very loving caring man...who is more mature than most men my age..and actually had a job.

And I agree it's all in how we act and based on this above action I got a word for you......

I agreee. I don't date younger men because I want to feel young lol. I do because they're hot, and I can.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or refered to as sexualised nicknames due to my age and gender.

This ^^^
  • avibachar
    avibachar Posts: 47
    Options

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL

You're my hero!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

excuse me...wowsers...

I agreee. I don't date younger men because I want to feel young lol. I do because they're hot, and I can.

423.gif
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    MILF beats cougar hands down.

Are you spelling milk incorrectly?
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    MILF beats cougar hands down.

Are you spelling milk incorrectly?

ah babe...

You must be hangry
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)
    Well said! This is important to me and those I love. Too many people want to sensationalize vulgarity vice just saying someone looks nice with all the sexual inuendos.
    Options
    Both make me feel like a sex object.
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options

excuse me...wowsers...

I don't feel that you can't date or marry younger men but I'm referring to the extreme age differences. like 60 dating 20. c'mon! I really hope you're not calling me trashy.....far from it
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I always thought a MILF was someone whose grown children's friends decided was hot enough to sleep with... Am I wrong here?
  • _Terrapin_
    Options

excuse me...wowsers...

423.gif

Sort of an early Wednesday Mr Bailey, can you lasso the moon?
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.

srsly? tl;dr
    He lied and you fell for it, - hook , line and sinker.

How you want to describe yourself is fine but if someone disagrees and prefer not to be looked at like trash, that is there right. Do you want people to tear down you and take away your right to opinions or living your life the way you want to live your life?
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    I always thought a MILF was someone whose grown children's friends decided was hot enough to sleep with... Am I wrong here?

Politely I'll call foul here; mom is an octo-geno and my friends are strange, but NOT that kind of strange.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

How you want to describe yourself is fine but if someone disagrees and prefer not to be looked at like trash, that is there right. Do you want people to tear down you and take away your right to opinions or living your life the way you want to live your life?

But...

if what she posts is only for her boyfriend etc and she wants to feel pretty and people notice her eyes then she would put a shirt on and not post her boobs for all and sundry to look at in a lustful and sexual way?

That profile pic doesn't exactly scream purity.
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

except for the fact that tl;dr means I DIDN'T read it. So you need to polish your put down skills a little.

So basically you just called me trash. And you call yourself tolerant. Why am I not surprised.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

You seem to be doing a pretty good job of forcing your world view on others and taking away their right to their opinions. Perhaps you could stop and realize that words often have multiple connotations and that context matters. This belief that words always mean exactly what "you" say they mean is beyond ludicrous.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Well said! This is important to me and those I love. Too many people want to sensationalize vulgarity vice just saying someone looks nice with all the sexual inuendos.

hDD41A3D1
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Both make me feel like a sex object.

I can only wish that there was a word women used to describe me that made me feel this way. :laugh:
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

You seem to be doing a pretty good job of forcing your world view on others and taking away their right to their opinions. Perhaps you could stop and realize that words often have multiple connotations and that context matters. This belief that words always mean exactly what "you" say they mean is beyond ludicrous.

word