Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Binary, I seem to have conflated my daily MILF threads with that comment

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1336250-turning-30-and-am-a-fat-milf-oh-wow-i-need-help?hl=rape+culture&page=11#posts-20529650

You'd waste your time wading through these to find that anyway.

And I have absolutely no idea how to interpret that phrase. It's always hit me as something people say who have nothing better to say. Hence my comment. In the wrong thread.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Binary, I seem to have conflated my daily MILF threads with that comment

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1336250-turning-30-and-am-a-fat-milf-oh-wow-i-need-help?hl=rape+culture&page=11#posts-20529650

You'd waste your time wading through these to find that anyway.

And I have absolutely no idea how to interpret that phrase. It's always hit me as something people say who have nothing better to say. Hence my comment. In the wrong thread.

Ok, Thank you for explaining that.

:flowerforyou:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    definitely MILF :)
  • GroovyLilHipster
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Agree 100% with all of this...very well said.

Both are pretty derogatory towards women really.

Indeed. MILF more so. When a woman says they're MILF I wonder if they've thought through what the letters stand for.

Indeed. LOL
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Agree 100% with all of this...very well said.

Both are pretty derogatory towards women really.

Indeed. MILF more so. When a woman says they're MILF I wonder if they've thought through what the letters stand for.

Indeed. LOL

I'd rather be a "Mother I'd like to *kitten*" than an hot old lady chasing younger men lol.
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    Mmmmm, hi sexy hot milf :wink:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I still prefer Hellcat!!!

This ^
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I milfed on a cougar once at the zoo, but it was hot out and I ate too many eggs for breakfast... it was not pretty...
  • earlydeath
    earlydeath Posts: 10
    Options
    MILF all the way!! Cougar is just desperate

why have mutton when you can have lamb
  • earlydeath
    earlydeath Posts: 10
    Options
    MILF offends you but your "nickname" is hooker...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

If you're talking about thefithooker - she's talking about her hobby of crochet.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    actually if she is a MILF...wouldnt you want her to be a cougar???
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Yeah read my profile, I crochet and I never said MILF offends me, I said I'd rather be called a MILF rather than a cougar, I'd rather be a Mom that someone wanted to *kitten* rather than a old woman who chases after younger guys lol.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1338705-men-only
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm sure both have their advantages.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Yeah read my profile, I crochet and I never said MILF offends me, I said I'd rather be called a MILF rather than a cougar, I'd rather be a Mom that someone wanted to *kitten* rather than a old woman who chases after younger guys lol.

Wow. Look at that. Words can have more than one connotation, and words like "hooker" can even be playful. Amazeballs.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Milf all the way......cougar sounds old to me for some reason
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

:laugh: uh-oh.... bad internet!
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to be called a MILF
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

:laugh: uh-oh.... bad internet!

3pxbyq.jpg

And it was just a matter of days, too. :laugh: