Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Hypocrite_finn.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    It seems like some women simply cannot pose for a picture without one or both hands on their hips or waist. What's up with that? It looks incredibly awkward and forced to me.
    um

look at your ticker.

29101053.png

why do care if a woman likes one hand on her hip anyway?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    You should just stick to wondering why no one hits on you, a married woman, at the bar.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    still better than all those weird laying-down bikini pictures people have lately.

:cry: guess I'll just leave then

DAMNIT!
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I like to take pics with my hands on other parts.. but unfortunately the MFP mods don't allow that sort of behavior.... :ohwell:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    That's the way I like to brush my teeth... it reminds me of that clean feeling I get from making it go in and out of my mouth :wink:

Otherwise my arm looks the size of a thigh when I pose otherwise, like I demonstrated in my current pic :flowerforyou:
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    WHO THE HELL CARES??? TAKE WHATVER PIC YOU WANT!!! STOP JUDGING AND SHAMING PEOPLE!!!

Sorry, not my best day...
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You should just stick to wondering why no one hits on you, a married woman, at the bar.

High20Five_xlarge.jpeg
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Anytime someone posts a thread that's moronic, irrelevant and redundant as this one...all I can think is:

Why-are-you-so-jealous-gif.gif
  • CharleneM723
    CharleneM723 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It accentuates the hour glass shape from a side or head on angle. I personally am a fan of what I call the "Kate Middleton" pose. Elbows bent with arms out slightly, hands in front of the stomach (not that she has anything to hide). It enhances the hour glass figure by allowing the camera (or person) a view of the natural waist which is usually the smallest part on the torso.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    It accentuates the hour glass shape from a side or head on angle. I personally am a fan of what I call the "Kate Middleton" pose. Elbows bent with arms out slightly, hands in front of the stomach (not that she has anything to hide). It enhances the hour glass figure by allowing the camera (or person) a view of the natural waist which is usually the smallest part on the torso.

YOU HAVE YOUR HAND ON YOUR HIP!!! YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!!!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    still better than all those weird laying-down bikini pictures people have lately.

:cry: guess I'll just leave then

Don't go anywhere - some of us like those shots...:devil:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    LOL my teenage step daughters do this. We have all started to "do the pose" when we take pictures with them and they hate it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

High20Five_xlarge.jpeg

This just made my day a little better.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    1300486529207_7989662.png
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It seems like some women simply cannot post here without being all judgmental and giving a flip what other women do all the time. What's up with that? It looks incredibly awkward and forced to me.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Just realized who OP is. Not sure if serious.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mv05hmdS6F1qm8bpmo1_400.gif
  • CMoeDee
    CMoeDee Posts: 102 Member
    Options

High20Five_xlarge.jpeg

My reaction image folder thanks you.