Looking for totally superficial, token friends...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My heart is overwhelmed by all the posts within this thread. I never knew there was so much mediocrity and underachievement. We are kindred spirits. I am that girl who makes a half-*kitten* effort. I'm the mom who shows up to school wearing the same thing she wore three days in a row (hey, if it doesn't stand up on its own in the corner, its fine). I'm the friend who purposely calls you when I know you can't take my call because really, I don't want to talk, I just need to fulfill my obligation. I raise my glass of Crystal Light and vodka (yes, I tracked it) to all of you.

*giggles* I love it!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It's my first day here and the last thing I need is a Coach in the corner egging me on when all I want to do is flop onto the couch and "forget this whole business" while enjoying that HUGE piece of cheesecake I've been doggedly keeping away from the kids. Add me up! Thank god no one expects me to be a REAL friend.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I would be disgusted by the lack of commitment in this thread if I wasn't so apathetic.:yawn:
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    How many calories in apathy.....?? It sounds good.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is all, "Add me"
    I hope nobody adds anyone. That'd be great. >:)

Hahaha..naw..I've gotten a few requests and sent a few..

Yeah.... I think I've gotten more FRs from this thread than anywhere else. Lovely.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I like the cut of your jib. Feel free to add me.

I need to confess I was a tad overjoyed at your use of "jib". I love the word jib. Jib jib jib.
    :happy:
    That is all.

Skipping ahead quite a few pages here, to make this comment.

Someone commented on a guy at work once, that he didn't like the cut of his jib. The object of the comment was known as 'Jibs,' forever after that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't even know how to use the freakin' quote function.
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I burned at least 2.7 calories rolling the little ball on my mouse reading all of this. Add to that, the 7.8 calories I burned belly laughing at some of these posts.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options

I need to confess I was a tad overjoyed at your use of "jib". I love the word jib. Jib jib jib.
    That is all.

Skipping ahead quite a few pages here, to make this comment.

Someone commented on a guy at work once, that he didn't like the cut of his jib. The object of the comment was known as 'Jibs,' forever after that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't even know how to use the freakin' quote function.

I am tickled twofold here. Firstly, because you replied to my ridiculous celebration of "jib."

Secondly, because you pointed out your sad sad quoting skills in the best of self deprecating ways. Are you perchance a fellow Canadian? If not, I suggest you consider becoming one. You'd fit right in.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

That is all.

:smile: And long may your big jib draw! :drinker: :smile:
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    I love how everyone is all, "Add me"
    I hope nobody adds anyone. That'd be great. >:)

Hahaha..naw..I've gotten a few requests and sent a few..

Yeah.... I think I've gotten more FRs from this thread than anywhere else. Lovely.

Including myself :tongue:
  • edmwnd
    edmwnd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm glad my faintly ridiculous post brought so many of us sensitive folk out from our shells and hiding places...

In keeping with the spirit of my original post, I've not bothered to go through and add people who've suggested the possibility, but if you're happy to click the icon that I can't be arsed to...then let's do it
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm glad my faintly ridiculous post brought so many of us sensitive folk out from our shells and hiding places...

In keeping with the spirit of my original post, I've not bothered to go through and add people who've suggested the possibility, but if you're happy to click the icon that I can't be arsed to...then let's do it

Your indifference, apathy, and complete lack of initiative are admirable...

...and maybe a little bit concerning...

...but mostly admirable.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    You amuse me OP. Which is one of two criteria I have for sending a FR. But before I send you a FR please do me one favour; Use loose and lose in a proper sentence

Ha! Then demand that he use "their", "they're", and "there" properly.

My brain just combusted with happiness over these two responses.:heart:

It's good to know there are people like me out there. I often find myself ranting at the misuse of the apostrophe: "Ricks roofing's - what? the roofing cannot OWN things! What is wrong with you people?!"

The only thing I cannot stand more than the improper use of words are grammar Nazis. As you can imagine the self loathing borders on epically comical.

So... A word Nazi against grammar Nazis. Maybe, a hypocrite? Handsome though!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I may be in love. As long as we're doing this, can I also pretend that you are going to someday name me in your will after giving me a really good job and the upcoming Superball numbers? Please be my friend and leave me alone.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All in for superficiality.
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Add me, or not. Either way. Don't care.
  • clidyard1010
    clidyard1010 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Six years later and we're married... :* (bumpity bump bump bump)