Replies

• ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    You are amazing!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You're now looking like a 24-year-old (or maybe even a 20-year-old!) I'm speechless, which is not a typical state for me. Nice work, Sara!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LOVE the new dress (did you get it?) It's HOTT!

you go girl! you know you inspire me :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • numberscolors
    Options
    get it, girl! you look so good!
  • jalla1182
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing! I don't know you, but I'm proud. Keep up the good work. :)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I decided to change things when I weighed in before knee surgery at 287lbs. When I found this site I weighed 275 and going down. Seeing the amazing, hard work that you have accomplished is SO inspiring! I also agree that your documenting your weight loss and posting is nicely done and is a great reminder to all who see this as to what we can accomplish if we stick to it. You could not have picked a better dress to show off your beautiful new figure. WAY TO GO!!!!
  • eypough
    eypough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let us know what happens this year at your Christmas party. You are spectacular!!!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! i really like your dress, its so cute! there is no doubt that you will reach your goal; you have already worked so hard so keep on pushing forward:)
  • jennatig
    Options
    GREAT JOB GIRL!!!! You look fantastic and you're doing it the healthy way I hope by eating right and exercising..... I hate the word diet, it has such a depriving quality to it. We don't have to deprive ourselves in fact we need to be eating alot as long as we are eating the right things.....it is such an eye opener isn't it!! Keep up the good work and congrats on reaching smaller goals leading to your 100lb goal.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look amazing...keep up the good work
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, I LOVE the dress!! :wink:
  • nanger1
    Options
    YAY you!!!!! What a great accomplishment. You are so inspiring!!!! Thank you for posting.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sevangelista
    Options
    Tremendous effort yields beautiful woman hiding inside
  • mml61104
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! You look a lot less than 188.4 too! Amazing, amazing, amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work and success!
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Awesome job, and super hot dress!!! :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    So proud of all your hard work Sara:flowerforyou: , you're SO beautiful in both the before AND after shots, I hope you realize that:wink: . I notice in the after shots you radiate in confidence and have a glow about you, proud no doubt of all your hard work! :drinker:

You look FABULOUS GIRL!!:love:
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sarah! You look incredible and you are one hell of an inspiration!!!!!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WHOA!....YOU LOOK AMAZING!....i hope i can do what you did...I only am at 24 tho....i have a LOOONNNNG way to go...
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Great job you look great keep it up!!!!
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    You're awesome. Keep it up!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!