87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!! I love how you did that...posting your during photos and then at ther very end how you decide to get a new holiday dress and BAM! you hit us with the photo AND all I can say is WOW YOU LOOK TOTALLY AWESOMELY AMAZING!!! Nearly made me tear up because its just SO WOW!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for sharing with us how perserverance and hard work CAN PAY OFF!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

OH MY GOSH!! JUST WOWWWWW!!! I want a new black dress now too!!! :love:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    ME AGAIN! I just had to show my husband..and he said.."Damn, that's a whole different person" YOu look awesome!

I lovelove love your video blogs!!! I'm gonig to watch them and catch up...good job on them!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wow Just amazing!!!!!!!!!! Incredible... Awesome!!! You look absolutely georgous. You should be so very proud of yourself

You are a GREAT inspiration :):):):):)
  • twicethespice
    Options
    I love seeing before and after pics it gives me so much more motivation. You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You're fabulous! Love the dress, love the commitment, and love the excitement. You're inspiring!
  • holymolar
    Options
    *picks face up from floor*

Looking at your pictures give me hope.
  • jenn_18
    Options
    OMG you look HOT!!! :) What an inspiration you are!! I hope in a year from now I will have a story as good as yours!! WTG!!! Oh and that dress is gorgeous!
  • rokikio
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss success. I am sure you will reach your one year goal Sara.

You are an inspiration to many of us. I didn't think losing weight was possible because I tried so many times before. But I can tell that this time will be different because of this MFP website and all of you fabulous inspiring motivating individuals (like you) on this site.

Thank you for sharing and way to go girl!!!!
  • Gemstone3237
    Gemstone3237 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!! It must feel GREAT to KNOW that you control your destiny!! Keep kickin *kitten* and postin pics!!
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Inspiration for me :) How tall are you?
  • ladywood762
    Options
    Good job. I hope I can be as strong as you.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    WOW!!! That is definitely a success story!! This DOES motivate me to keep at it and never give up!! You look awesome and beautiful :)
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! you are one sexy momma! lol. thank you for sharing you are an inspiration to me and everyone on here. i've seen so many before and after pics on tv and other websites but there's always a product or service trying to be sold, so i don't believe the results. it's great to see a REAL success story!! keep going i am sure you will meet your goal very soon!!!
  • yummymammy
    yummymammy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Well done. So delighted for you!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow...you have to be proud of yourself! You look fabulous! Thank you for taking such great pic's and sharing them with us : )
  • amandarocks
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    WOW great job u look great!!!! Cant wait until my success story Im on my way with my first 4 lbs woohoo, lol
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    You look truly amazing. Congratualtions, you deserve it!!
  • cel_v2
    cel_v2 Posts: 10
    Options
    OMG girl, you look so amazing!! You truly are an inspiration. I can only hope that with hard work, I will be as succesful as you!
  • herein82
    Options
    OMG!!!! AMAZING!!!! Thank you for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!