87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    amazing...well done :-)
  • FatFarmJ
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! The best comparison is with your black dress. That is wonderful! Great job at doing this in your 20's as well, you should be SO HAPPY!
  • lorifrost1
    lorifrost1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're doing such an amazing job!! Wow!! I'm impressed. Way to go! You're gorgeous.
  • thsisourlstdance
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
    This really motivates me, keep it up!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    bumping for my friend Sara who could use a little reminder of how amazing she is!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look AH MA ZING!!! Way to go girlie!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I completely understand the picture changing your whole life!
    Don't forget how far you have came and give yourself a pat on the back!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You rock!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for shareing, You look awsome, You are a great insperation to us all!!:flowerforyou:
  • yaelkw
    yaelkw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! and you look lovely!
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    wow girl you look awesome. this is very very very very very very inspiring for me........You are one bad hotty now dont be afraid to show it off....
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Woo HOO!! Truly inspiring! You look amazing! So glad you shared your pics! Helps with my Motivation!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    woah sexy mamma :D great job!!!! and congratulations. you are an inspiration to everyone :bigsmile:
  • carolynmarie
    carolynmarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! I have to say, you were gorgeous in your before picture, but the after....wow wow wow!
  • shawnalmil
    Options
    omg i didnt realize you where that big your a frien don my page and i fallow your youtube and stuff i honestly thought u where just a chubby girl trying to lose a little! i wish you had started your youtubes before tho! im 235 and i need to get down a lot! you look amazing!!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    You look great! Beyond that even... this is so incredibly inspiring! :) keep up the good work you are a beautiful woman and you should be so proud of what you have accomplished!!!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nice, you look AMAZING. that is my inspiration for the day.....Keep up the good work...I can't wait until I get to the 100's. I have exactly 17lbs to go until I get back into the 100's.....
  • bobdubya
    Options
    You're doing it girl.. Really happy for you. Not everyone is born with natural good looks. You are one who was. Nice that is really shows now. I know that Oprah and TV people always say it's inner beauty that counts. LOL but outward beauty is pretty special too. Now you have it. WAY TO GO.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • azqt07
    azqt07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow. thats inspiration right there.. thankyou for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!