87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you have done awesome! the 2 biggest changes are your midsection and your face!!! WTG!
  • CherieLynn31
    Options
    omg girl you look amazing! i wish i would have looked at this before i went over my calories for the day lol
  • giventofly__
    giventofly__ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You are just lush! and your lil black dress is................................ HOT! strut with pride
  • bobdubya
    Options
    I'm so so happy for you.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh you look AMAZING! thank you for being such an awesome inspiration. Keep up the AWESOME work. :flowerforyou:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I must admit that you look amazing.. There is nothing more motivating then promising yourself to look better in something the year after. Lets see what people think of you from the last Christmas party, to this one. Congratulations on all the weight lost, keep it up!
  • Sirenism
    Sirenism Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is amazing!
  • stina1985
    Options
    Incredible. Thank you so much for posting, this is such an inspiring post!! Just makes me believe that I will be posting pictures in a years time aswell to show how much I have lost.

WELL DONE!! :)
    xxx
  • lizzy755
    Options
    You look incredible. Well done on all your hard work!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you enough how freakin' AWESOME that is. Congrats girl. People like you , get me to kick my butt into gear! :)
  • meaneyz
    meaneyz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know s sounds lame, but you bring tears to my eyes. You are doing (have done) what all of us on here want to do. You are so much more than an inspiration! I love keeping up with your progress and wish you the best in reaching your goal. You will do it, no doubt! Way to go you beautiful woman!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're an inspiration!!!!
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! :happy: You are very inspiring to others! Thanks for sharing your wonderful accomplishment!! I hope to keep going and keep losing like you!!
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful. Thanks for sharing you are an ispiration.
  • mamxo22
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! way to go <3
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Awesome work, thanks for posting these what an inspiration!
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    :noway:

You go, girl! Rock on!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • amstein18
    Options
    wow you look phenomenal!!! you go girl!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!