87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• dccongdon
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration to a 2 day newbie. You committed to yourself and the result is outstanding, inspirational and motivating. Thank you for sharing.
  • seamaj01
    Options
    OMG!! You look wonderful! I just hit the 40lb mark today. Now I'm off and running for 50! You just look absolutely amazing! You have done a great job! Very inspiring.
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Ohhh WOW, that last photo made me so amazed, what you have done is just incredible. You look like a totally different person, apart from the gorgeous face of course! Gawd I can just imagine how proud you and your loved ones must be of you. What a fantastic effort - GO YOU :)
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Your hard work payed off. Great job !!!
  • Depplover28
    Options
    Holy crap, you look amazing! You really are an inspiration to everyone who struggles with their weight.
  • doris_day
    Options
    WOW - WOW- WOW! Can I just say you've got an awesome butt! you look amazing.
  • dmedina
    Options
    WOW, you have done a fabulous job. Keep going because you can certainly inspire.
  • sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so amazing! proof that hard work and persistence pays off! thanks for posting- you're an inspiration!!!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look phenomenal and I am sure you feel GREAT!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • budblue
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep ROCKING it!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    incredible pics! Way to go!!! You look awesome :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats on your success so far! i'm new-ish to the site (i joined a while back and then forgot all about it..), but not new to the weight loss struggle at all. good luck meeting your next goal! can't wait to see pics!
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is inspiring! I've kicked started my weight loss as well so these pics are great motivators :)
  • SweetNSassyMimi
    Options
    I want to say BRAVO GIRL!!! You were beautiful before your weight los but now you are gorgeous and the light in your eyes is totally different. Keep up the good work! You are amazing! You give me hope that it CAN be done!
  • queenofdisney
    Options
    such an awesome change!
  • rodnamy01
    rodnamy01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for posting!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Great work girl! I'm about 3 pounds off from your CW now...wow :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing. We're all proud of you!

Shannon
  • trish1215
    Options
    Wow girl way to go. You are such an inspiration! keep it up mama!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE GIRL!! You look absolutly breathtaking!!!! I'm curious, if you know and don't mind answering how many combined inches all together you've lost! It look's like quite a bit!

CONGRATULATIONS!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!