Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

glutes for men

1235»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Did some replies get deleted? Because I am missing the reason for the pile on.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1343404-booty

Yes some comments did. I know the exact number too.
  • yopeeps025
    If your ignoring the OP then don't go into the thread. That simple
    Your?

Already been corrected previously.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Did some replies get deleted? Because I am missing the reason for the pile on.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1343404-booty

Thanks.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    I would be extremely flattered if someone said that.

pecs=/=boobs.

Agreed.

OP -- It largely depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

I'm in the crowd that says ATG squats, lunges, deadlifts, and other heavy compound lifts. Strength > size, but that's just me.

If you're looking to actively build them up, then I recommend looking into a body building routine, which will probably including some more isolation stuff like the glute bridges and whatever, in addition to the things like squats.

And for the love of all that is good in this world, eat more food. A grown man should not subsist on 1400 calories, especially if he wants to retain some semblance of his muscle mass.
  • bobbyguns
    bobbyguns Posts: 33
    Deep squats dude! and sumo deadlifting, that works the " side *kitten* muscles" as some people say:/

I agree, my "booty" (there ladies) is always sore after sumos....
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Deep squats dude! and sumo deadlifting, that works the " side *kitten* muscles" as some people say:/

I agree, my "booty" (there ladies) is always sore after sumos....

Man-booty! Yes!
  • yopeeps025
    I would be extremely flattered if someone said that.

pecs=/=boobs.

Agreed.

OP -- It largely depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

I'm in the crowd that says ATG squats, lunges, deadlifts, and other heavy compound lifts. Strength > size, but that's just me.

If you're looking to actively build them up, then I recommend looking into a body building routine, which will probably including some more isolation stuff like the glute bridges and whatever, in addition to the things like squats.

And for the love of all that is good in this world, eat more food. A grown man should not subsist on 1400 calories, especially if he wants to retain some semblance of his muscle mass.

If you are talking about my diary I only use it to keep my streak of how fast I lose weight.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    So can someone answer the damn question!?!

Isolated *kitten* routines please.

People usually don't answer my threads. Thread get hi-jack by trolls who have nothing better to do.

hE7DD5AA0
  • yopeeps025
    LOL sensible people. Need to get back into the real word and get off MFP avatar world.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    LOL sensible people. Need to get back into the real word and get off MFP avatar world.
    did you just chirp people for being on a website that you are currently on?
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    I found the isolated glutes exercise. Solo flippy cup:

[img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cda.gif[/img]
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,888 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting.This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Ninerbuff
This discussion has been closed.