Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 12

Options

Replies

• nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Rach what cuties! When are they going to be coming home?

Hope you've all had a great weekend. I had a horrible food day yesterday but tried so hard today to make up for it.

I'm weighing in early again as I can't get to the gym tomorrow morning to jump on the scale. I'm at 160 for this week. Don't want to risk weighing on a different scale!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've done some major Christmas shopping this weekend! I also have to say I might not be around much next week. Jasper's surgery is Wednesday!! I'm tired but going to try and play on the wii, have a nice long bath and go to bed. My brain is ready for a shut down. That and I have been so thirsty! Is that crazy??
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Scared of the weigh in tomorrow morning. I've eaten horribly this weekend!!! I was already up...not alot...but this time I think I will be! :(
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    168 today, at least its no gain!

Good luck ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    135.8 this week, down 1 lb. good luck everyone!
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    130.0 for me today. Food poisoning wiped me out last week and I didn't have the energy to exercise at all. Today it's back into the workout routine for me, and I'm looking forward to getting good and sweaty this afternoon!

Happy Monday and a healthy week to all!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    172.6 for me today - not quite a lb lost this week, but I'm edging ever closer to the 160s!

Well done everyone :smile: and Rach your puppies are soo cute!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ugh 173.2 today!!! I totally threw it all away last week. Gotta get back on track.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    147.6 today. Up again. Bad food choices. UGH!!! Getting back on track. The numbers on the scale WILL go down for next week!! Even with turkey day this week!! THAT is my goal!!

Congrats to all who lost. And to those who haven't (like myself)....no worries. We'll do it! Keep up the great work gals!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm 143 lbs this morning.

Rach your puppies are adorable!

Hang in there Pin-Ups I know it's Thanksgiving for our American ladies followed by the onslaught of the Holiday season.

Try and keep things in perspective and don't feel guilty if you indulge. Life happens.

Karen
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Weight for this week is 151 lbs for a loss of -1.5 lbs! woo!

Have a wonderful day girls! :flowerforyou:

Dani
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm at 148.7 today...which is a GAIN for me. Sad thing is, I actually acheived all of my goals. I've got to change something. Ugh. Stayed at my calorie goals, drank my water, ran 4 days, strength trained 3 days....I guess I'm doing something wrong though??
  • numberscolors
    Options
    197.2 this week!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    195.6 this week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    195.6 this week.

Whoohoo! Finally broke that plateau! :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I had MAJOR emotional/personal drama Thursday night and spent the whole weekend at a friend's house so I didn't get to weigh myself this morning. I also completely bombed on my goals for last week. Time to get back at it.
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm at 174.6, I just can't seem to pass this plateau.. it's getting very discouraging
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    186.6 for me! yay!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    197.6 woot woot :D
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    New weight! 278.2 = 4.2lb loss :)

This week I am not keeping track of what I eat, my boyfriend is with me for the week until Saturday morning (Very Very rare that I get this much time with him) sooo.. with our schedules I know we will be having late dinners, and I just don't want to feel guilty about it or like I cannot enjoy that time with him or to enjoy that time with him I have to eat next to nothing during the day. Hopefully I am not kicking myself too much next week and if there is a giant gain it comes off easier the second time. I am keeping up with work outs though so this should help.. I hope :) Have a lovely holiday week all of yous!