Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 12

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!

Lots of ups and downs this week! The holidays are here! Do not get side tracked! I blew a lot of hard work last holiday season, we must be vigilant!

So, I weighed in at 117.2 this morning! Here's the catch; I was recently diagnosed with this ear condition called endolymphatic hydrops. It's not serious, I have 20% hearing loss in my left ear caused by fluid in my cochlea. The doc put me on a "mild" water pill to help with the fluid but it's basically a chronic condition and I'm supposed to take this pill all the time. SO- I pretty much lost 1.5 pounds overnight. If I had GAINED that weight I would have logged it, so... I am I right to log the loss, right? If it comes back, it comes back...

Welcome new Pin-ups!

I know it's going to be a tough week for some of us with Thanksgiving, but remember-- If you can only do ONE THING to stay on track DRINK YOUR WATER!!! We will all be very busy and eating lots of food. We may not be able to get to the gym, but you can always get to some water!

here are my goals:
    I will ONLY eat whatever I want on THURSDAY
    I will workout twice on THURSDAY, (or maybe Friday)
    I will drink 100oz every day
    Something about vitamins......grrr...
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Finally got a new scale... weighing in at 231.6... which is up a little but its ok... it's not the 10 lbs that my old scale said I gained... i just want to be out of the 230s :(
  • abbycat900
    Options
    160.5... Not what I wanted to see, but alright. I'll try to fix that next week.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    No change. 199. Week 5 of the same thing. :grumble:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    195.6 this week.

Whoohoo! Finally broke that plateau! :)

Let's hope it sticks! I did see a little lower in numbers before the weekend. Hoping to see them again!

Katie
  • js775219
    Options
    I was down another .6 this morning to make 240 even. It felt great! Anywho, Thanksgiving isn't that big of deal since half of my family is Navajo and celebrate a harvest and the other half of my family doesn't even live here. I'm going to some distant relatives Thanksgiving thing with my Aunts and cousins; but we're purposely going late because we ALL can stand to miss a meal or two (lol) and there will be a million people there, so there won't be very much left by the time we get there. I hope everybody has a good Holiday season kickoff and congrats on all the losses this week!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    241.2!!!!!!! so close to the 230s!!!! :D!!!! im hoping by Wednesday that's where ill be!! :D i hope everyone has a wonderful week and a great thanksgiving!! :D
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Broke the 250's. :D
  • js775219
    Options
    241.2!!!!!!! so close to the 230s!!!! :D!!!! im hoping by Wednesday that's where ill be!! :D i hope everyone has a wonderful week and a great thanksgiving!! :D

WHOOHOO another pinup on the hunt for the 230's...you WILL make it!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    204.2 - I can ALMOST taste Onederland! Happy Thanksgivings to all of my wonderful American friends. Be safe and happy. Make joyous memories. Enjoy the Black Friday sales!!
  • Helinah26
    Options

WHOOHOO another pinup on the hunt for the 230's...you WILL make it!

thanks!! i really hope so!! :D