7055669.png?511

NO that's an abomination
    robot-punching-grandma-nan-old-woman-face-13587152846.gif

This causes a legit lol.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Ice cream cake

Cupcakes and mini containers of ice cream.

Carrot cake and disappointment
    I love carrot cake and make an awesome one, but too many calories.
  • perseverance14
    Options
    I agree with most of the folks here... I am not going to go out knowing I missed cake on my last birthday on earth! I may have cut down on my drinking and eliminated a lot of things, but on my birthday I am having a piece of store-bought cake.

And the portion control thing is important. If you are going to have any success long-term with weight loss, you have to change your life. And if you live a life where no one ever offers you a piece of cake again? Well, that's a life that would suck. Food, no matter what it looks like, is not your enemy. Developing a relationship with food that doesn't involve fear and does involve better choices is a great relationship that will help you more in the long run.
    I was at a birthday party once since I started this, they had chocolate cake with bavarian cream filling and chocolate icing. So, I had a piece, but only ate half of it, and it didn't even bother me to look at it till they took it away.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    This.

7055669.png?511

Reminds me of a time I was at a buffet and saw a huge bowl of chocolate pudding (yum!), so I got it and was about to eat it...

NO! The "cooks" decided to put a whole orange in the bowl and then put chocolate pudding over it!

Seriously, how in the heck are you supposed to eat a pudding covered orange?!?!
  • perseverance14
    Options
    This.

7055669.png?511
    Looks good.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    King's Hawaiian dinner rolls and whipped cream with food dye?

I wondered if someone was going to bring that up. HAHA :drinker:
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    This.

7055669.png?511

How disappointing to slice into that fruity mess. That is NOT cake. NOT cake. NOT. Cake.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    suagr free/fat free vanilla pudding and mix in fresh pineapple or strawberries mix in 1 cup light cool whip on a cookie crumb crust topped w light cool whip and fresh fruit. Refrigerate 1/2 hr or freeze 1/2 hour...... like cake and ice cream mixed :)
  • laurajo521
    laurajo521 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    And, even though fruit is better for you than a chocolate cake, it's still a lot of sugar and you have to limit the amount... There is no way my doctor would tell me to eat a giant bowl of fruit instead of a small piece of cake.

I love all these gifs. You guys are awesome.
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    suagr free/fat free vanilla pudding and mix in fresh pineapple or strawberries mix in 1 cup light cool whip on a cookie crumb crust topped w light cool whip and fresh fruit. Refrigerate 1/2 hr or freeze 1/2 hour...... like cake and ice cream mixed :)

Still not cake. Still not ice cream.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Ah heck, just live it up with smaller servings..... ENJOY
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

No, it's like a frozen glob of sadness and childhood resentment
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

Pie, but helluva try. Sounds good, but definitely not replace-my-birthday-cake good.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    King's Hawaiian dinner rolls and whipped cream with food dye?

^^ Nod.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    bump...brb LOL
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    I might consider this in place of cake - my homemade brownies - hot from the oven.

2vv4zg8.jpg
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    This.

7055669.png?511

Okay...I agree with my friends that this is clearly not cake. (Those not my friends can go to hell, apparently.)

But Is that really so bad? I think it looks pretty damned good.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I might consider this in place of cake - my homemade brownies - hot from the oven.

2vv4zg8.jpg

WANT!
    pinkie-pie-whimper-o.gif
  • perseverance14
    Options
    Just Google "low calorie cake", you will find all sorts of recipes.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Perhaps seize this opportunity to teach your kids about good eating habits and moderation rather than creating a stigma around foods?

An stop trying to disguise other things as cake!