Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Questions!

Options
123457»

Replies

• SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    OP- If this thread doesn't give you any indication of the quality of people and opinions you are hearing, I don't know what will.

Def offering no value but live feverishly through any moment they can insult or tear someone down.
    Surround yourself with drama and negativity and that's what you become. So sad that you feel you have to insult people to make yourself feel better.
    Therapy will help.

Quality of people?

I consider a quality person to be someone who doesn't lie and use misinformation to trick another person into buying needless "weightloss shakes."

I love how angry the coaches get. Defend your product. Don't try to attack the people who have legitimate concerns about it.

But you can't. Even you know it's a scam. But you have to sell it to make money. So you lie. You attack. You hide the truth and use phony credentials.

You're the worst kind. Someone who'll knowingly lie to others for their own gain. And try to make others look bad for pointing it out.

Away with you.

I have some snake oil - 100% legit...made from real snakes.....

You want in, bro?

Did you kill the snakes yourself? Were they poisonous snakes? I only like my snake oil to come from poisonous snakes. haha :flowerforyou:

Er yeah, I can assure you that I totally killed them all and juiced them all myself and they were, like totally poisonous and stuff. :smokin:
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new here (May or maybe early June 2014), but why don't the OP's ever come back once they post something??? I always check back on threads I post. It is so weird to me!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    hey OP....how many PMs have you received from the multiple "coaches" in this increasingly hilarious thread?

GBC0uxQ.gif

WTF is going on in that gif? It's like "The Birds" but on an adorable scale instead of a scary one.

I wonder, too. I wish I knew where such a land exists, where I could have an army of bunnies to guard me wherever I go.

Apparently you need to visit Japan's "bunny island": https://www.thedodo.com/the-story-behind-the-bunnies-o-434570004.html

stunt doubles for Glenn Close and Michael Douglas movie. . . .
This discussion has been closed.