100 Pounds Lost (Picture Heavy)

Options

Replies

• Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have to remind myself all the time that just like a runner in the race, if I fall down, I don't have to go all the way back to the starting line but just get up and keep going! :smile:

^^^ Love this!!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are amazing:smile:
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    that is a serious loss and what a journey you have had. Well done to you. Love your pictures. Great inspiration for everyone here. Thank you for sharing
  • avril2626
    avril2626 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I needed to hear this today, and you are such an inspiration. The way you have handled grief and hardship, by "dusting yourself off" and getting back to working on your weight and health shows true strength of character. You will continue to be successful because of this. So many of us got to an unhealthy, overweight state, partially because of challenges and sadness in our lives, and not handling that in the best way. Working through what you have been through, and persevering, is awesome. My condolences to you and your wife, and I hope you have a happier road ahead. You rock!!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I needed to hear this today, and you are such an inspiration. The way you have handled grief and hardship, by "dusting yourself off" and getting back to working on your weight and health shows true strength of character. You will continue to be successful because of this. So many of us got to an unhealthy, overweight state, partially because of challenges and sadness in our lives, and not handling that in the best way. Working through what you have been through, and persevering, is awesome. My condolences to you and your wife, and I hope you have a happier road ahead. You rock!!

Wow, what you just said was amazing. Thank you for that! :smile:
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Coach Simon, first, I want to say that I am mostly impressed with how thoughtful and helpful you have been to your wife and her parents. That says volumes about who you are. As far as your weight loss, you have done an amazing job at persevering through tough times. Again, that says a lot about who you are. You are a strong person and I know you will be successful at whatever you put your mind and energy to. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures because it is all very inspiring. Best wishes on losing the rest of your weight. I know you will do it. Congrats!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Coach Simon, first, I want to say that I am mostly impressed with how thoughtful and helpful you have been to your wife and her parents. That says volumes about who you are. As far as your weight loss, you have done an amazing job at persevering through tough times. Again, that says a lot about who you are. You are a strong person and I know you will be successful at whatever you put your mind and energy to. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures because it is all very inspiring. Best wishes on losing the rest of your weight. I know you will do it. Congrats!

Karen, thank you very much for your kind words. For me, family always comes first, even if that means I have to pause what I was doing.
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is April I lost over 140 pounds and its been tough you look great :-)
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Hi my name is April I lost over 140 pounds and its been tough you look great :-)

Hi April,

I can only imagine how tough it was, but you did it. You did it and you've learned that nothing is impossible!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Great job!

Thank you!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    nice.you looks great
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    How long did it took you to loose all that weight?
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, keep pushing!! Joe MO
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    How long did it took you to loose all that weight?

With everything I had going on it took 2 1/4 years.
  • danaph3681
    danaph3681 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Great transformation! :happy:
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Great transformation! :happy:

Why thank you. Looks like you're in great form! Amazing.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I know that had to be scary for you MIL to be there for 2 days waiting for someone. :-(

But, I agree, moving her to her new place is burning come calories.

Lots of pics, but I think that helps US to be on the journey with you.

I am so glad you have such a supportive wife. And you have done such a GREAT job. Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!