100 Pounds Lost (Picture Heavy)

Options

Replies

• Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think you have done a tremendous job! It is very encouraging to read that you kept fighting all this time and I'm really proud of you. It really does not matter when you get to your goal, it just matters that you get there. Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations!!!
  • simonsays2450
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring as I am just starting!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I know that had to be scary for you MIL to be there for 2 days waiting for someone. :-(

Yes, I'm certain it was. She's doing much better now!
    I am so glad you have such a supportive wife. And you have done such a GREAT job. Keep it up!!

I'm glad to have her by my side too! Thank you...
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    I think you have done a tremendous job! It is very encouraging to read that you kept fighting all this time and I'm really proud of you.

I really appreciate that. Thank you.
    It really does not matter when you get to your goal, it just matters that you get there.

True that! :smile:
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring as I am just starting!

Thank you and good luck!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I bet you feel great because you look it!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I bet you feel great because you look it!

You bet. Nothing can stop me now!
  • upasanaD
    upasanaD Posts: 56
    Options
    Really awesome job :smile:

Can u share your diet chart and workout routine please
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are simply awesome. Well done buddy. :drinker:
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for posting your pictures. Throughout your story is strength,determination and hope. You look great! Thank you.
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done you are amazing! I hope to be in your shoes one day also. Thanks for your story :smile:
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is such a wonderful example of how to keep working on your goal no matter what life throws at you. We all get crapped on at points in our life (admittedly some worse than others). How do we handle it? I admire the strength it took you to press 'pause' as needed, and then hit play again as you could. A tremendous example of perseverance.

+1 Thank you so much for sharing. I am so inspired.
  • 1of4LittleSis
    Options
    WOW!!!
    Well done you.. Through everything you've managed to keep on track if taking a few (understandable) detours..
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were a great looking guy before, and now...WOW! You've done so well!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Really awesome job :smile:

Can u share your diet chart and workout routine please

I don't really have a diet chart and workout routine.

Looking at my diary you'll see all kinds of food in there. I believe in having everything in moderation. If you keep your body from craving something for too long, you're more likely to binge (end up eating a ton of it). So if you give in and make it fit in your diary I see nothing wrong with it. This is a new lifestyle and you might end up eating healthy for the rest of your life, so you want to enjoy everything you can. Because let's be honest; there are way too many delicious foods out there to never have them again.

I used to wear an HRM each and every time I exercised. I was so focused on how many calories I burned that the actual workout became more about quantity instead of quality. That just dramatically (for the better) changed when I started working out without it. I'm still working on paying closer attention yo my macros as well. I also log them this way so I won't eat back exercise calories. I know there are different opinions on that, but this is how it works for me.

- I do most of my workouts outdoors (Biking, basketball, football, soccer, walking, swimming) or indoors (Body weight training, strength training, boxing, Kinect). I like to challenge myself and am always looking for new things to try out.
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    This is such a wonderful example of how to keep working on your goal no matter what life throws at you. We all get crapped on at points in our life (admittedly some worse than others). How do we handle it? I admire the strength it took you to press 'pause' as needed, and then hit play again as you could. A tremendous example of perseverance.

+1 Thank you so much for sharing. I am so inspired.

Thank you so much. That means a lot!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Killer!! What an amazing transformation.
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Killer!! What an amazing transformation.

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!