Ice cream issues

Options
MrM27
MrM27 Posts: 18,355 Member
My friends, I think I have a problem. I woke up at 730, brushed my teeth, grabbed a spoon then went straight to the freezer for the ice cream.

Then I had to go to the supermarket to get some stuff for the beach and I purchased an ice cream I had heard awesome things about. $8 a pint. It was really good but the chocolate over powered the caramel, good thing I have something to add to it....

As I'm trying it at home a certain someone says to me "How many ice creams are you planning on having here?" My response........"A lot".

I have issues. To small of a freezer issues.

UQ8DP42.jpg?1
KDobZvE.jpg?1
dMoy4x1.jpg?1

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    $8 a pint? That better come with flakes of gold sprinkled in it...
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of an ice cream/sweets eater but damn that looks good..
  • zetodd
    zetodd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is so last year. Gelato is where it's at.
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel sounds devine. :love: Dude, you need a bigger freezer.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who is obsessed with ice cream. I try not to eat it everyday, but I do eat a lot of it on a weekly basis. I also have a pizza problem too. I feel like all my weekly running mileage is for my ice cream and pizza problem.

The worst day was last week when my mom left the freezer open when I was at work and my favorite ( yes, favorite ) peanut butter cup ice cream melted. It did refreeze but it isn't the same. My cherry vanilla ended up being ok, but that isn't my favorite. I am also a fan of cookie dough, cake batter and brownie flavors.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream but I kinda just want to land face first in that jar of caramel.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Do you have room for a deep freezer?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I have considered buying one of those stand alone freezers to support my ice cream habit. Srs.
  • slweix
    slweix Posts: 9
    Options
    No kidding! :laugh:
  • AJ_G
    Options

You're a frozen dessert hipster...
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I have just moved to a house where there is no freezer. It's only for 6 months, but I am going to buy a freezer just so I can have ice cream (and cocktails).
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have considered buying one of those stand alone freezers to support my ice cream habit. Srs.

I'm being given one... It's supposed to be for buying meat in bulk and preparing meals ahead of time when college starts again in the fall. I get the feeling it will also house a lot of ice cream and gelato.
  • AJ_G
    Options
    Unfortunately since you don't know me you have no idea how many miles ahead of you in the gelato game I am.

13z8vev.gif
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    What about a mini freezer? They're like the size of those dorm refrigerators. You could put it in the bedroom.... and you won't ever have to leave the room to get your ice cream.... except maybe to get a spoon.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't have a 20.7 cu ft upright freezer and 7 cu ft chest freezer for ice cream and year round girl scout cookies?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I sympathize.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between ice cream and gelato? I thought gelato was just Italian for ice cream.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel is my absolute favorite :love:

Have you tried Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel??!