• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm running low these days.
    04167f97-ec10-41db-a8c3-6ff962d0f329_zpsc486038a.jpg
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I mean ice cream is great and all but how are those macadamia cookie k-cups?
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Ice-cream without any of THIS:

WHEAT FLOUR, CORN SYRUP, SOYBEAN OIL, BUTTEROIL, BAKING POWDER , BAKING SODA, GUAR GUM, SOY LECITHIN,, CARRAGEENAN, LACTASE

has got MY vote! :bigsmile:

(Sorry Ben & Jerry's!:laugh: )
    If I recall correctly, you invitation to this thread was lost in the mail, not sure how you found us.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I do like my own, but the OP ice-cream looks tasty!!! :bigsmile:
    I am the OP.

I like to party crash :bigsmile:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You devil, you. Now I am craving ice cream...badly.
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and the B&J is $6 for a 1/2 pint when it's on sale! I'm too cheap to buy it.
    Is it that expensive in the US?

I spring for the Nestlé Real Dairy when it comes on sale but I have to be careful and not take a nosedive in to the carton.

It doesn't look like Talenti is available where I live so I guess I have to suffer through life without it. :sad:
    $6 for half a pint? Wtf????
    Regular price here is like 4.50 a pint.

How big is a pint? The only B&J's I have seen here (Australia) was like $12 for a tub the size of a baseball, which blows, cause that potato chip flavor sounds like my kinda ice cream!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to comment, but there are some hysterical things here. My biggest problem right now is that I have to pick out the chocolate chips from my Cherry Garcia because i have silent reflux and have been taken off of chocolate. ;-)
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Current favourite which my local shop has run out of

i586s5.jpg

Though it's winter here so I'm all about self saucing puddings and custard just now
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    In case anyone doubts that I am what I say I am. Here's an updated pyramid picture. Yes I know, the point is missing.....
    srKsJYb.jpg?1

:love: What a beautiful sight. I sadly just finished the last of the ice cream I had and will have to wait over a week to get more. I'm already missing it.
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    For some reason I want ice cream now...wonder why....
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A pint is just a yummy appetizer. I'm buying 2 litres (~ 4 pints) of ice-cream goodness this morning which will not last the day!
    Ice Cream -- the best bulking food ever.
  • 43mmmgoody21
    Options
    Ice cream is so last year. Gelato is where it's at.

Not even close!
  • 43mmmgoody21
    Options
    I have considered buying one of those stand alone freezers to support my ice cream habit. Srs.

I thought i was the only one.
  • summer144012
    Options
    Here's a great idea to help with your issue of the salted caramel ice cream..which btw looks out of this world yummy! I am burning a Yankee candle right now called Salted Caramel. Maybe lighting that will suffice. I know when I burn different types of candles they either encourage me to eat or discourage. The salted caramel one really satisfies my taste buds. Not sure if you're a candle type of guy but worth a try! :)
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think the clear answer is that you need to buy a pint at a time and just eat it all...then you don't need an extra freezer, you will just need a place for your spoon.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    In case anyone doubts that I am what I say I am. Here's an updated pyramid picture. Yes I know, the point is missing.....
    srKsJYb.jpg?1

so. stupid question what's the recent obsession with talenti?
    how is it different than ice cream- or gelato? or what? what's it's big draw? ... actually what is it beside frozen deliciousness (which I'm assuming from the above picture.. it IS delicious) I have questions.

PS- that's an awesome pyramid.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I make my own dulce de leche. I put that chit on errythang.