Ice cream issues

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Goddammit, Chelle, now I want Phish Food.

I want the brownies.

I hear that these exact brownies will be in Texas in October.

Just saying
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I want the brownies.

I've got the stuff to make brownies but if I want Phish Food I have to leave the house. I guess I'll satisfy myself with sea salt caramel Talenti.
  • Meagodini
    Meagodini Posts: 5
    Options
    That jar of carmel got to me too, chocolate and caramel, my favorites.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Instructions how to use appetite suppressing candles

The instructions for burning these candles as appetite suppressants number one through four: basically what you’re doing is misdirecting your behavior (not your stomach but your mouth and mind) with the burning of these; also be sure that you are not bored, but instead have something to do. Step number two is to get rid of any snacks( ICE CREAM) that may be sitting directly in front of you or within your reach. Thirdly, wherever you spend the most time is a great place to have a peppermint or cinnamon scented candle or oil; it will help reduce hunger while you work or spend your time. Finally, if you must snack do it healthfully.

Step #5: Have myself committed to long term care because I'm obviously insane if I decide to spend my life sniffing candles instead of enjoying ice cream.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Silly me... I thought this site was about dieting and eating healthy.
  • Achrya
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50202-goal-gaining-weight
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

There's no reason why ice cream can't be part of a healthy lifestyle.

eta: also people here have all kinds of goals. I'm in maintenance. Others are bulking.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Silly you for thinking a person can't indulge in what they love, lose weight and be healthy.
    yep.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

It's a Fitness site..not a weight loss site. Also, there is nothing wrong/unhealthy about ice cream. The amount of calories in something does not dictate whether it is healthy or not.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I want the brownies.

I hear that these exact brownies will be in Texas in October.

Just saying

1402439368534.gif
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    hehehehe yep!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is so last year. Gelato is where it's at.

For realz...:drinker:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

why are people always coming on this site and telling other people what the site is for? is this site for running other people's lives?
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Silly me, I thought it meant eating healthy servings of gelato!! So, am I supposed to throw away these 3 pints of Talenti I just bought? Oh, and my goal is losing weight at the moment, and I'm winning so far---with gelato--WOOT!!!

200.gif
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, has anyone tried Haagen Dazs and Breyer's gelato? How do they compare?
    [/quote]

Haven't had Haagen Dazs gelato, but tried theBreyer's gelato (local grocery store had a BOGO on it). I tried it and gave to my sister for the kids. Wasn't even in the same hemisphere as Talenti! :cry:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Speaking of which, has anyone tried Haagen Dazs and Breyer's gelato? How do they compare?

Haven't had Haagen Dazs gelato, but tried theBreyer's gelato (local grocery store had a BOGO on it). I tried it and gave to my sister for the kids. Wasn't even in the same hemisphere as Talenti! :cry:

I prefer HD to Talenti but preferences are preferences, you know?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I like Talenti just fine, but in my opinion, Haagen Dazs is way better than Talenti. It's got a thicker, creamier texture and taste.
  • spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I get a vicarious thrill from the gelato and ice cream threads. I devour every description and ogle each picture. Because my husband is diabetic and follows a very restricted diet, I avoid bringing off-limits foods he used to love into the house. Carry on with your bad selves and I'll continue to admire from a distance. :flowerforyou: