Ice cream issues

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    So ive actually been thinking about this. Being cold makes you burn calories to warm your body. And ice cream makes you cold. So ...
    Edited to remove OFFENSIVE POST
    this is NOT funny. Not even one little bit.

Sorry MrM
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Oh Babydawn, your crap post that BLATANTLY promotes unhealthy eating practices has been reported.

Strong first post...

... not really.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I get a vicarious thrill from the gelato and ice cream threads. I devour every description and ogle each picture. Because my husband is diabetic and follows a very restricted diet, I avoid bringing off-limits foods he used to love into the house. Carry on with your bad selves and I'll continue to admire from a distance. :flowerforyou:

Can he have some of the no sugar added/reduced fat ice creams? I know they sound awful, but they actually taste terrific! The ones I've had average 90 to 130 calories/half cup and between 15 and 25 grams carbs and between 5 and 9 grams sugar per serving. Depending on the flavor, they're virtually indistinguishable from regular ice cream.

I tried the Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom one. :sick:

Do not buy that one. Nopenopenope.

The vanilla is not bad really. The chocolate... meh.

I need to try the Breyer's raspberry cheesecake gelato.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Oh Babydawn, your crap post that BLATANTLY promotes unhealthy eating practices has been reported.
    Her avatar says it all...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I get a vicarious thrill from the gelato and ice cream threads. I devour every description and ogle each picture. Because my husband is diabetic and follows a very restricted diet, I avoid bringing off-limits foods he used to love into the house. Carry on with your bad selves and I'll continue to admire from a distance. :flowerforyou:

Can he have some of the no sugar added/reduced fat ice creams? I know they sound awful, but they actually taste terrific! The ones I've had average 90 to 130 calories/half cup and between 15 and 25 grams carbs and between 5 and 9 grams sugar per serving. Depending on the flavor, they're virtually indistinguishable from regular ice cream.

I tried the bunny tracks one. The chocolate was waxy. It had a definite artificial sweetener taste. Bad bad bad.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options

Thanks for the warning. I'm far more likely to try chocolate over vanilla, so you saved me some wasted money. :D Too bad, since Blue Bunny is usually pretty reliable.