What to do with tuna

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I like my tuna simple - of course the obligatory light mayo, then I add dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. YUMMY!! ????
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Today I mixed one can of Starkist chunk light tuna, drained, with 56g of avocado, 20g of carrots, 6g of mayo, 5g of dijon mustard, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, adobo seasoning with the red top, 1.5 Tbsps of lemon juice mixed it all up and it is fantastic. Eating it on lettuce wraps (66g) Total calories 231
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    The other night I took a can of tuna, a box of Veggie delight spiral pasta, some mayo and some cheap off-brand of stove top stuffing and made my version of tuna casserole. We loved it.
  • janicandi
    janicandi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That sounds tasty!

I will make a chickpea salad (don't have the measurements, but it has cut cucumber, green and red pepper, red onion, and a little feta cheese) and add some tuna for additional protein. I'll use some oil/vinegar salt/pepper for a dressing.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    mixed tuna, sliced onion, diced red & yellow peppers, a little sweetcorn & mayo,

toasted 2 slices of bread, put the mix onto one slice & grilled it, then closed the other slice over to make a fab sandwich
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    When I often need to hit my protein macro and it's low I mix up a pouch of tuna with egg whites and scramble them up like scrambled eggs. Sometimes I'll add spinach or other veggies if I have carbs left for the day, and spice it up. Usually comes to about 25-30g of protein for the meal. Really good :)