Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options

Replies

• mhasita
    mhasita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    almost 28 here, with 2 fur babies...
    married 5 years and counting. Feel free to add me :D
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    35, single, no kids. Add me if you like.
  • starrynight1929
    starrynight1929 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. No kids, no pets! But I want one kid someday.
  • Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    26, no kids, but several fur babies :)
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm married, but no human babies here. I turn 50 this year, so my uterus isn't ever going to have anything but the couch potato life. I made up for it with critters and currently have a dog and four cats.
  • Laura100AC
    Laura100AC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old fur baby! :smooched: Everyone around me seems to be having real babies, bit too early for me yet :laugh:
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    In for the fur Babies I love fur babies
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    21 and never, ever dropping a kid into this earth. does a rat count as a fur baby? he's my favorite fur baby.
  • L0te
    L0te Posts: 14
    Options
    27, child-free for life. I've got fur and scale kids, though! Feel free to add.
  • sofagreen
    sofagreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30s two dogs two cats! feel free to add! :)
  • weesa1983
    weesa1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha, I love this post! I'm 30, married and have NO intention of having kids - unfortunately, I only have a fur-sister (my folks' lovely little Shi tzu) - but she's awesome! I look at animals the way that most women look at kids - and I look at kids with a mix of fear/disgust/"what am I meant to do with THIS" kind of attitude! I can handle well behaved children but that's about it!
  • Veronnie87
    Veronnie87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Soon-to-be 27, so far the only baby I have is the four-legged and furry kind. :) Feel free to add!
  • L0te
    L0te Posts: 14
    Options
    I've three dogs, but we are trying to start a family.

Inter-species polygamy. Nice.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • devotedhufflepuff
    Options
    I'm 34, divorced, single with no kids - except the furry kind! I have two cats who I love to pieces. It's dreary and rainy in upstate NY today so I have been spooning Rupert off and on all day. He loves to cuddle.

I'm not interested in kids of my own but I have two nephews that mean the world to me.

Anyone with similar weight loss goals that isn't "collecting" friends should feel free to send me a request.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Hi! I will be 28 in like a month and a half. No kids and super single. I agree, the convos are very different. Love my nieces and nephews to pieces though.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I'm 24, will be 25 in September. Single. No human kids. Not now or ever. However, I am owned by one perfectly handsome golden retriever. I'm on a 148 day streak and my diary is open. Feel free to add me :)
  • xmissmayhemx
    Options
    I'm 33, married, no kids (FOR LIFE YO!) and have two wiener dogs and three cats!
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    26, married, rat terrier and two cats.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'll be 28 in November. No kids or fur kids here!
  • ashleeyynicolex
    ashleeyynicolex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PLEASE feel free to add me! :)

24 s! No babies (just furry ones!)