Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have 5 fur babies!!! My uterus occasionally ovulates while holding babies but still not ready yet! haha
  • MissSarahBeth14
    MissSarahBeth14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 29 and have a fur baby only. I agree, its a little easier to connect with people that are similar to yourself.
  • firebloom
    firebloom Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and live in Melbourne, Australia. Don't have kids or a partner but I have two small dogs that I love to bits :)
  • itachan
    itachan Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 31, will be 32 in October, been married for 2 years, no kids yet; maybe in the near future. Feel free to add me.
  • stardance1
    stardance1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and single with a 5 year old standard poodle.
  • goneundone
    goneundone Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, single, no kids, and two kitties. Looking for friends and a husband! Add me, or ask me out... I live in San Diego.

I've got about 40 lbs to lose and just started running again using the C25K program.
  • Cynical_Kat
    Cynical_Kat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 28, married, no kids but two purring fur babies and one adorable lab baby. Long time lurker, first time poster.
  • elleaygeem
    Options
    I turn 29 at the end of the month! Married for 2 years, and our "baby boy" is a 13 month old Corgi. :) Hooray for furbabies!
  • brosdontcuddle
    Options
    going to be 26 years old and no kids!! Still can have our own struggles in this group of people!
  • Lisa_Michellex
    Lisa_Michellex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 23. 24 Next month! No kids, but I do have a cat :) Feel free to add me!
  • laflordivina
    Options
    "Uterus workout" had me embarrassing myself at work lol.
  • baseballgirl2027
    baseballgirl2027 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    34, married, no kids!! We have three furbabies - an 11 year old Siberian husky, a 4 year old Great Pyrenees mix, and a new (to us, via rescue) 6 year old Siberian husky. And we're content. My uterus has never cried out to be invaded. :)
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely fall in this category! 2 fur babies (dachshund and border collie), 31 yo married but no kids. Anyone can feel free to add. Love to have motivating friends ;)
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 27. No babies, fur or otherwise. Add me for motivation and accountability.
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've just set up a group Childfree By Choice for anyone who's interested?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22764-childfree-by-choice
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    26 this Tuesday, no kids (not maternal material, awful genes, etc.), three chihuahuas (one's 12, the others 6), and one shih tzu of indeterminate age

Like people of all kinds, though--childfree or not. :) Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ChronicOptimist
    ChronicOptimist Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, single, and not interested in children today or any day. My general feeling on the subject:

ScreenShot2014-07-27at72544PM.png

Feel free to add me!
  • Jenny45683
    Options
    This is me. I am 29, no kids. No fur babies yet, hopefully in the future :). I'm new here so feel free to add me.
  • formality
    formality Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    27 with just one beloved furbaby, here! Might have the human kind one day, but that day is not today!

Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends. :)
  • AdventureVix
    AdventureVix Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    25 here, only furbabies and farm animals on my agenda :) I work a farm if that helps explainthe previous statement :) definitely no kids yet! Always need new friends :)