Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• FairyPrincess2015
    FairyPrincess2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. just joined yesterday. I have a beautiful affectionate furry four legged daughter. She is a girl but... looks like a labrador.

Anyway, good luck to you and everybody else. Nice start for me, I lost 1kg since yesterday. But I got 8 more to go so... it's going to take some effort.
  • Jesse_Sue
    Jesse_Sue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have no kids and LOTS of fur babies... spoiled fur babies!! They are my life! :heart: :heart:
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I'm 26, no kids or SO and I have two fur babies. One is a mutt, and the other is a Havanese.
  • korbsby
    korbsby Posts: 1
    Options
    Almost 28, no babies of any kind but I want to adopt a cat-baby someday.
  • HopingForABrighterFuture
    Options
    30 years old no kids but have 2 feather babies and a turtle :)
  • 86lidia
    86lidia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi guys, ill be 28 on sat and have no kids. add me if you wish :) oh an i have a cat and a dog
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    28 no kids, and im a cool guy. Well I think I am haha
  • mjrose514
    mjrose514 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me! Just joined looking to reclaim my life! I'm 29, married and have 2 fur babies! A lab-pibble and a visla hound. I do want kids, but bc of my weight and pcos it's not happening any time soon!
  • Ellsiesaurolophus
    Ellsiesaurolophus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    26 with fur babies, feather babies, and scaley ones too! It's my comeback week to MFP this week :P
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    New to the thread… 27. I'm a crazy cat lady, hehe. I have one cat… well, more, technically, but only one is specifically mine. I also have two foster kittens that are 3-4 weeks old.

(If you add me, please include a message.)
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Thanks heaps for the messages :D Was trying to keep up with adding everyone but i'm not spending as much time on the forums so, feel free to add me- I'm definitely not snobbing you if I haven't added you yet, just overwhelmed by the amazing response!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    28 (29 in December!) Fur babies only!
    Log daily, I'm active on here with my friends...love making new ones!!
    Add me!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • johnseitz
    Options
    kids are nasty!!
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    23 (24 in a few months) with three fur babies that are the loves of my life! They're frequently showcased in my weight loss blog actually lol! They're all persian cats :)

Pics of them are here-

http://losing-weight-living-life.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-five-protein-pancakes-and-as.html?m=1

There's a few more pics of them scattered throughout the blog too :)

Any fur baby lovers feel free to add me- I accept anyone and am on here and my blog daily for some extra motivation!!:)

Happy weekend all!
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    23, no kids, not married,
    Three fur babies (two cats and a dog) one of which is also on a weight loss program ;)
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    33 no kids, single. No furry babies. I have a few fish, does that count?
  • drgirlfriend0
    Options
    29 here, no kids! not even fur babies (yet!) looking to connect with some like minded individuals. Trying to drop 34-40 pounds but i have this condition where I love chocolate and pizza. I do workout 3-4x a week and I was a nationally certified fitness trainer who has OCD but now it's under control so I don't care as much to be a workout psycho like i once was before hence the weight gain.
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    35 single no kids and no fur babies either. Moved from Cincinnati to SW Florida 10 months ago for a new start. Replaced Facebook with MFP and loving all my new MFP friends! Add me if you'd like :)
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Added some people, but thought I'd say hi!

26 and childless — 1 of 8 kids, so I am a long ways off before I want my own.
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd bring this back-been off awhile and keen for some new friends!