50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Morning all. This morning was my weigh in day. I'm down 2.5 lbs this week ... Woo Hoo :happy:
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part here I lost again today
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Had a brutal day yesterday... when all was said and done I had 4,700 calories yesterday! UGHHH!

Back to the grindstone today and move on with it! Just a little depressing that you can fall off sooooo hard and almost undo the whole week's worth of work.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had a brutal day yesterday... when all was said and done I had 4,700 calories yesterday! UGHHH!

Back to the grindstone today and move on with it! Just a little depressing that you can fall off sooooo hard and almost undo the whole week's worth of work.

But you're getting back to it today and that's what matters! Good for you!

Down for me this morning, down 3lbs this challenge started. :)
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    only a l1lb i think is more like 2lb but i have my monthly cicle and i am bloaded i think it might go down 1 more lb after my monthy friend goes bye bye... but 1lb is better than nothing. YEahhhh
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I was over on my calories for Tues and Weds but yesterday was good I was under. I also made it to aqua and I didn't eat any of those calories so I hope it all balances out.
    My clothes are fitting better.:bigsmile:

I have been having trouble getting all my water in. When it is hot I drink constantly but now it is cooler I find myself falling short of my 8.
  • magglett
    Options

Been there ... done that. It really is amazing how easy it is to go waaayyyyy overboard. But getting right back on track is the key. You're doing awesome. Way to go!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on vacation here in Colorado Springs for quite some time. I've really been trying to do well on the eats. Good and/or decent choices and only half the plate or whatever is my best option. I'm doing really well on water as the high alititude will really do a number on me if I don't and I don't want the headaches. I am on the lookout for a gym...so hopefully Monday I can weigh in...no matter what the results!

You all are doing so fantastic! Keep up the great work and positivity! :smile:
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Too strange. I posted on the original thread but guess I should be doing it here.

I'd like to accept the 50 pounds by June 1st challenge. At my age (69) it isn't going to be easy but WHEN I do succeed, I will weigh what I did almost 40 years ago.

Starting weight: 185
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. This morning was my weigh in day. I'm down 2.5 lbs this week ... Woo Hoo :happy:

Good job!!!!
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Too strange. I posted on the original thread but guess I should be doing it here.

I'd like to accept the 50 pounds by June 1st challenge. At my age (69) it isn't going to be easy but WHEN I do succeed, I will weigh what I did almost 40 years ago.

Starting weight: 185

WELCOME CONNIE!!
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just saw this second thread and already posted on the first one! Anyway..as I said on the other post, I just found out Monday that I am pregnant and due in July. This will greatly hinder my goal to lose 50 by June but I am ecstatic so I am not really worried about it. l still want to remain on this thread as I will still be keeping up with my calorie goal and workouts. Just wanted to get this out there as soon I will probably not have very many great loses.
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Alison: I have also made the rule of only weighing myself once a week. I found I was constantly on the scale and I would become discouraged easily! You're goals do not seem too far out of reach and I think with support from everyone on here we can all reach our goals!

I try and stick to that rule too, but I find myself weighing in at least twice a week. I am going to start just doing the Monday weigh in though.
  • bainos
    Options
    Just saw this second thread and already posted on the first one! Anyway..as I said on the other post, I just found out Monday that I am pregnant and due in July. This will greatly hinder my goal to lose 50 by June but I am ecstatic so I am not really worried about it. l still want to remain on this thread as I will still be keeping up with my calorie goal and workouts. Just wanted to get this out there as soon I will probably not have very many great loses.

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • alibur85
    Options

Congrats again! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! And I'm also so glad that you are going to stick with the rest of us on the thread! I can't wait to see this next chapter in your life unfold!!
  • alibur85
    Options
    Alison: I have also made the rule of only weighing myself once a week. I found I was constantly on the scale and I would become discouraged easily! You're goals do not seem too far out of reach and I think with support from everyone on here we can all reach our goals!

I try and stick to that rule too, but I find myself weighing in at least twice a week. I am going to start just doing the Monday weigh in though.

It's been SO HARD not to weigh! My husband got the scale out this morning, and it was very interesting the reaction I had to that. I REALLY wanted to weigh!... but the scale is not my judge. I am. And I KNOW i'm doing great! So I kindly asked him to put it away when he was done. and walked out of the bathroom! One win for me! :happy:
  • bainos
    Options

I have gone through many days like that as well. The important thing is to get back on track and keep positive. Dont let bad day get in the way of the big picture, the big picture is 50 LBS BY JUNE FIRST. You can do it, we all can.

Stay positive and stay strong!!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I messed up. I'm at -44 on my calories. A lot of day left. I guess I better get busy exercising and exercise me out of this hole:cry:

Pops is off this w-end so I probably won't be on here. Ya'll have a great w-end and stay on track

Remember: a slip up is no reason to give up.

ROCK ON!!!:laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Remember: a slip up is no reason to give up.

My thoughts exactly! :bigsmile:

justinswife: Congrats on the pregnancy! :flowerforyou:

adkwatergal: Good work on the C25K! I agree when you move to the long run its like...OMG I can't do that, then surprisingly YOU DO! Its a wonderful feeling when you complete it & can just go & run 3 miles like its nothing! So keep up the great work! :bigsmile: