50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 45 pounds by June 18th (my wedding), so this is definately my forum. How is everyone doing with their progress? I wish I was losing a bit faster. 10 pounds in the last two months for me. I get measured in a week, so I'll let you know how it goes then.

Shannon
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    well...unfortunately i gained weight :explode: so now im at 237.2...suppose its only half a pound :sad: worked so hard for that pound!!! oh well i have to take my own advice and try harder this week...
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well no loss/gain this week. So I am still at 157. I am ok with that. I was doing really well this week with working out, but my food choices could have been better. I also get thrown off track during the weekend. Having my husband home messes up my routine.I dont know whats going to happen these next 3 weeks. his schedule changed for the holidays and he will be home alot more during the week. I hope i can just get over it and continue with my set schedule and plans.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    11-18-10 206.0 lbs
    11-22-10 205.2 lbs
    11-29-10 208.0 lbs
    12-06-10 204.0 lbs
    12-13-10 202.8 lbs
    12-20-10 204.0 lbs :grumble: Darn sodium from the weekend....had a housewarming party on Saturday night, then birthday party for my mom & sister yesterday. TOM is knocking on my door as well. :angry:

Goal for June 1st: 156 lbs
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    So my weigh in for this week has me at 263.8 so down 1.8 lbs. I'm I really surprised at that because of all of the Christmas parties that I have over indulged at but maybe I wasn't as bad as I thought I was. :smile: Hopefully this trend continues.

Congrats to all who have lost this week and here's to another great week to everyone!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I lost 0.6 lbs which is good considering I had a REALLY bad calorie weekend! :smile:
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so mad yesterday i went on the scale and it said 178 which is pretty good right now, but today it says 182 with would be a 1 pound gain from being 181. I'm not even sure i believe it because my weight fluctuates so much. I think tommorrew it will say 178. I just ate a lot of Chinese food and soda and i having been reporting to myfitnesspal. I only reason i signed it because i know today is weigh in. With exercise it been different because instead of swim practice I've had 3 swim meets last week. I suppose I'll do better next week.

Weight:182
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Third full week on Jenny Craig food - no alcohol - exercised every single day - even bought a wii - and only lost .4.

Current weight is 192.8
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I just ate a lot of Chinese food and soda and i having been reporting to myfitnesspal.

Weight:182

Chinese food is loaded with sodium so your weight gain is probably water. Don't worry about it. You cannot gain 3 pounds of fat in a day.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Okay I'm finally back.

I had my son last Tuesday. He just came home from the NICU today.

It's been a rough week.

Happy to be back with you all again though. Hopefully I can catch up. :smile:
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    Hello I'm Kat. Im newly married just had my 2nd child a month ago and really packed on the pounds during my pregnancy. Setting this goal will be a new beginning for me. It will help boost my confidence since I'll be starting a new career also!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Current weight = 200 lbs.

Down 1/2 lbs. - its not much, but considering the stress in these past few weeks and that I haven't been doing as well as I could with either eating or exercise...i'll take what I can get :happy:
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Okay I'm finally back.

It's been a rough week.

Congrats!!! Hope you are both doing very well:flowerforyou:
  • lornawalker
    Options
    No loss this week, looking on the bright side at least I haven't gained either! Not sure how it will pan out next week considering Christmas food will be very tempting. I will treat myself but in moderation, fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful christmas and wishing you all success in the New Year!!:drinker:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm finally back.

It's been a rough week.

CONGRATS:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Glad he is home now. Post a picture of the little angel when you get time.
  • MakeMeOver
    Options
    Checking in. CW : 186

Happy Holidays to everyone.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Okay I'm finally back.

It's been a rough week.

congrats mama!!! Rest up for now, you are going to need your strength for these first few weeks!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm a lil shocked I normally weigh on Saturday and just log that one.....on Saturday i was 180 this morning it says 179.....I did no excercise and I didnt eat too good either....damn I'm confused
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing. I would like to participate. I certainly have 50 Lbs to loose and June would be perfect time to celebrate my daughters birthday.

SW: 204
    12/19/2010 Weight: 198
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I made it to aqua for the first time in 2 weeks. My fitbit says I walked 5.9 miles yesterday. YEAH ME:drinker:
    It was a good day for me food wise also. That makes me feel positive going in to the holiday weekend.:bigsmile:
    Ok, I got my fingers crossed for luck:wink: