50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wait so your challenge is going to be walking/running this many miles, or are you actually going to be traveling across the states and going to Disney via foot? 1,750 miles is a huge undertaking either way, but YOU CAN DO IT!

No no, lol, I am just going to track it... it is cold in Canada right now!! I am not actually walking anywhere, though it would be cool!
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So my new physical challenge is I am gonna walk/run from my house to Disneyland. It is 1,750.87 miles and I think this will be a fun thing to do. Disney is my favourite place on earth and so I thought why not icorporate this into my training. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada if you don't know where that is, google it and see how far I have to go! I will keep you updated as to 'where i am' each week (approx 320 miles to the US border is first!)

Anyways I wanted to try to spice this up a little for myself and thought this would be neat.

Cool! Well on your way thru Georgia stop and pick me up! I've never been to Disney and would love to keep you company for the last leg! :laugh:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    So my new physical challenge is I am gonna walk/run from my house to Disneyland. It is 1,750.87 miles and I think this will be a fun thing to do. Disney is my favourite place on earth and so I thought why not icorporate this into my training. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada if you don't know where that is, google it and see how far I have to go! I will keep you updated as to 'where i am' each week (approx 320 miles to the US border is first!)

Anyways I wanted to try to spice this up a little for myself and thought this would be neat.

Ok I'm going to meet you there. My fitbit tracks how many miles I walk a day.
    My handy dandy atlas tells me it is 1409 to Disneyland for me.. Hope to see you there:laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week 202.8 lbs

Billybed - great challenge for yourself! Good luck - how long are you giving yourself to complete it?
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    Hello Everybody, how are you all doing? Well, my Monday weigh in is 269. I have not been doing well at all. But, I got the go ahead from the Doctor and I can start running again and doing other cardio exercises, so, i will definately start dropping the pounds. My motivation is way up today. Talk to you all soon.

so glad to hear you are on the up-and-up...was worried bout ya! hopefully your week goes well
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 202.8

I totally thought I gained weight this week and I'm down 2 lbs!! Yay!!!
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today at 244 lbs! WooHoo! I was stuck on 249 for over two weeks so I'm glad to see the numbers going down again. :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    weigh in: 224.5 Lost 1.5 this week!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Looks like a very good week for many of us!! I can't wait to see Billybed's spreadsheet... This might be our best week yet as a group! :love:
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Second week on Jenny Craig. I lost 2.4 pounds; down to 193.2.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    No gain and no loss....still at 200.5 lbs.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options

WOW!!! That is so awesome!!! What a great challenge!! I'll be here to support you every step of the way!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Well, this hasn't been a good month for me - stress was just out of control but I'm happy to say that today will be my last stressful day for a while. I start a new job in the New Year and I am really looking forward to it. It was a really hard and stressful decision and I feel like I have done more crying in the last couple of weeks than I have my entire life - wow, all I can say is I feel so relieved!!!

I gained a couple pounds this week - am up to 230.2lbs. Not that great but I'm ok with it.

Good luck to everyone this week!!
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to start getting things done. These week i want study for sat and finish college applications. I dont want to eat after swimming maybe some tea. Im 181 toay and by the weeks end i want to be 179.
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Opps, gained 2lbs this week. No surprise really as I have been in England for my Nans funeral and Mum insisted on feeding me!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did I miss this weeks posting of the weigh ins?
    This week I really need to stay focused. I need to drink more water and do more upper body workouts. I would really like to be 195ish by xmas.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    nope u haven't missed it. i post usually thursday or friday (it takes that long to get everyone's responses!)
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    if you do I hope you wait till Spring will be a bit too cold.. good luck
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I lost this week which I am so happy.. working tons of hours and I work for seven days 24/7 but will go in on Friday and be home for Christmas this year
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, as well. I am a little late but need the motivations and accountability. Thanks!