Well here is the past week's weights!

Dec6.jpg

Take care everyone!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Well here is the past week's weights!

Dec6.jpg

Take care everyone!

THanks BIllybed! I always enjoy looking over the stats.... I am pleased that i am at a 4.74% loss thus far :) I will use it as my much-needed motivation to keep moving forward as i am currently wrestling with fear... fear that i am 3 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. Fear that i am only 7 pounds away from 'healthy'. Fear that i am not sure i can see myself as a healthy-weight person (i still see the fat). Its a rough patch, but i am hoping to move through it..... I really REALLY want to meet the healthy, toned, skinnier version of me. Working on the mental crap sometimes is just as hard as the eating right. *sigh*
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    426.30 LBS GONE!!!
    I am so-so proud to be part of this challenge...It is awesome. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    You guys are such a great inspiration. :heart:
    I can't wait to see our total on June 1.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    426.30 LBS GONE!!!
    I am so-so proud to be part of this challenge...It is awesome. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WOW - that is AWESOME! Everyone keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • 4quiltstr
    4quiltstr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    426.30 LBS GONE!!!

you are so right...what a wonderful achievement in such a short period of time!!! regardless of whether or not we all lose the 50 or not...i think we should all be commended for the efforts being made on a mass scale!

Congrats to everyone!!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    ***** WEEKEND CHALLENGE ****

Ok, we need another weekend challenge! So i am proposing 10 8oz servings of water a day (80 oz) both Saturday and Sunday. Lets stay hydrated and hopefully keep that hunger in check. Should get us some great results come Monday morning weigh-in!!! Who's in?

(have a great weekend, btw!)

***** WEEKEND CHALLENGE *****
  • wannabefitnow
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined MFP and I feel this could be very helpful. This is the first time I have ever joined in something like this. I am looking for all of the help I can get. I would like to join your challenge. My 16 year old son is big in fitness training and nags at me all of the time. The other day he asked me in disgust if it was going to take something drastic and serious to make me committ to changing my diet & lack of exercise. I am sitting here watching a taped show of The Biggest Loser and after joining MFP I am excited for morning to begin m:happy: y workout. I look forward to seeing my slider moving downward!
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ***** WEEKEND CHALLENGE ****

Ok, we need another weekend challenge! So i am proposing 10 8oz servings of water a day (80 oz) both Saturday and Sunday. Lets stay hydrated and hopefully keep that hunger in check. Should get us some great results come Monday morning weigh-in!!! Who's in?

(have a great weekend, btw!)

***** WEEKEND CHALLENGE *****
    I'm in. I have such a hard time remembering to drink my water. So if it's on the front of my mind maybe it will make it easier!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined MFP and I feel this could be very helpful. This is the first time I have ever joined in something like this. I am looking for all of the help I can get. I would like to join your challenge. My 16 year old son is big in fitness training and nags at me all of the time. The other day he asked me in disgust if it was going to take something drastic and serious to make me committ to changing my diet & lack of exercise. I am sitting here watching a taped show of The Biggest Loser and after joining MFP I am excited for morning to begin m:happy: y workout. I look forward to seeing my slider moving downward!

Welcome to MFP and the 50 lb challenge! Look for Billybed on this thread (should be on the previous page, up towards the top), click his pic to go to his profile and then send him your starting weight info. Every week on Monday we send him our weigh-in info and post here as well (some weigh in on different days though). Any questions, just fire away! Congrats on taking this first step! You are going to LOVE MFP!!!!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! :heart:

Changed my weigh in day to Saturday and im - 2lbs this week!! YAY!! :drinker:

All the best to your Monday weigh in, work hard over the weekend! lol.
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been a little bit lazy about posting the last couple of days. The ball was great and I've posted pics as promised!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    The ball was great and I've posted pics as promised!

You look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i think i am going to float away! So.much.water! :drinker:

:yawn: goodnight! looking forward to the weigh-ins!
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    291 this week, that is a 3lb loss last week. The thing that makes it even better, is that I only got 1 gym session in last week so the loss is more a result of me just eating better.
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    195.3 this week. I lost 1.5 lbs. even with all the parties. YAY
  • mizbradford
    Options
    Hello all,
    I am just starting so I am a little new to this. I have quite a bit to lose but 50 by June would be awesome.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3176971.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Ok- here is my results. 191.8. I think thats a 0.2 gain. Better luck next week.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 276.8 lbs, a 2.6 lb loss