50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    12.13.10 weighed in at 238 lbs., loss of 3.8 lbs. (e-mail sent to Billybed)
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    178.6!!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Considering the holidays (& a baby shower yesterday) I am surprised beyond belief to report a loss of 2.6 lbs - currently at 200.8 (message sent to billybed already)- sooooo close to being below 200! :smile:
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy to report that being sick and not eating well i maintained a no change for the week! Better week to come I promise!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    179.5! Thats a loss of 1.5 lbs for the week and the first time i have been in the 170s since 2002. Only 1.5 more pounds to get to my "lowest adult weight", from there, its all uncharted territory!!!! :)
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    204 today. only a 1 lb loss this week, but my scale broke and I had to start on the wii fit scale so that could account for it as well!
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    208.6 this week makes a 0.8 gain this week. I'm not too concerned about this, back to tracking food and exercising this week!!
  • onebusychic
    onebusychic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 223, down a total of 4 pounds since I started MPF. It's a slow, slow, slow process! I was a little bad yesterday and had some sweets, but I didn't pig out like I would've before and I'm back on track today. Also, I tried on a shirt that I haven't been able to wear in a very long time and it fit--so something is working! Looking forward to Zumba tonight!

I'm loving this site--you are all so inspirational and encouraging...cannot tell you how much you've helped me!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I lost the 2lbs I gained , so I am back at 157. I feel good. No worries
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I maintained last week. I am very glad. :smile: I kept eating hoping I would feel better if I ate something.
    With a bad cold I never did any structured exercise. I haven't been to my aqua class this month at all. I hope I can get back on track....BUT
    I am a serious emotional eater. This morning my company informed us that our location has sold and I have to relocate to our other lot 20 miles away. That will make my daily comute a total of 96 miles. My boss did assure me I had my same job and the same hours.
    The last big change on my job sent me into a eating frenzy that put 30lbs on me.

I am so glad I have you guys to help me thru this.:heart:
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    FEELING AWESOME!- CW 236.4 lost 3.4 lbs this week!!! and i was sick with the flu all week (was expecting no change)!!! so excited to finally say GOODBYE- to the 240's- i'll never see you again!!! woohooo

congrats to everyone who loss
    and to everyone who didnt- this is just another week in your journey to a thinner you- there is always next week!!!

keep up the amazing work everyone!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello Everybody, how are you all doing? Well, my Monday weigh in is 269. I have not been doing well at all. But, I got the go ahead from the Doctor and I can start running again and doing other cardio exercises, so, i will definately start dropping the pounds. My motivation is way up today. Talk to you all soon.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So my new physical challenge is I am gonna walk/run from my house to Disneyland. It is 1,750.87 miles and I think this will be a fun thing to do. Disney is my favourite place on earth and so I thought why not icorporate this into my training. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada if you don't know where that is, google it and see how far I have to go! I will keep you updated as to 'where i am' each week (approx 320 miles to the US border is first!)

Anyways I wanted to try to spice this up a little for myself and thought this would be neat.
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    I am down only 0.3 lbs again. Last week I was down 1.5 but the week before I was down only 0.3 as well. Maybe next week I will be down 1.5 again, lol. Fingers crossed, haha!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    So my new physical challenge is I am gonna walk/run from my house to Disneyland. It is 1,750.87 miles and I think this will be a fun thing to do. Disney is my favourite place on earth and so I thought why not icorporate this into my training. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada if you don't know where that is, google it and see how far I have to go! I will keep you updated as to 'where i am' each week (approx 320 miles to the US border is first!)

Anyways I wanted to try to spice this up a little for myself and thought this would be neat.

great idea!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Okay so no change for me this week. I heald steady at 265.0. I am really hoping that this week I can get myself going.
  • awesomedad
    Options
    I am new to the site and would like to join this challenge.
  • raindancer
    Options

That is a awesome challenge. Good luck
  • raindancer
    Options
    I am new to the site and would like to join this challenge.
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    Are weight report day is Monday. We sent our weight to billybed and he keeps track of it for us.
    Glad you are here..good luck
  • JulieTX86
    Options

Wait so your challenge is going to be walking/running this many miles, or are you actually going to be traveling across the states and going to Disney via foot? 1,750 miles is a huge undertaking either way, but YOU CAN DO IT!