Is it wrong if...

Options

Replies

• TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    I honestly don't care if you guys think I make up my posts. Hey man I'm just a guy from Chicago sharing my experiences with who I thought was a more mature group of people. But Jesus Christ you guys are worse than the girls I know. Anyway thanks to the people who actually answered my questions in the OP.

One of these things doesn't belong, anyone want to guess which?
    *calls self Scumbag
    *uses fake drivers license
    *flirts with gays to get free drinks while drinking illegally
    *calls people "phaggots" in forums
    *wants to be taken seriously and interact with mature people

Okay so I tried making my username funny like 3 years ago..? Okay were you ever young? Also when did I call anyone that? Don't see where you're going with this tbh. Hey man it's not my fault you have a boring life. I'm sorry I actually go out and live a little. There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share. No one is keeping you here, if you don't like them don't click on them lol really not that hard man...so move along thx.

I find your threads very entertaining, Mr. Scumbag. You keep on keepin' on, brother! :drinker:

Hey friend :)

#theyouthareourfuture #nohopeforthehumanrace #sadness
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Slow down. Take a deep breath.

Darlin' you'll catch her quicker if she is out of breath. :wink:
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lol hey free is free:smile:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Darlin' you'll catch her quicker if she is out of breath. :wink:

I knew there was a reason I liked you.....besides Bourbon Street that is.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Just trying to help a brotha out.. and shhhh the other is our secret!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck on the "clap my cheeks" comment, because I've got conflicting visuals.

hungry.gif

*giggles* I am hungry, actually. And that looks delicious.

Just stick to your cupcakes. :laugh:

But...but...whipped cream! And....whipped cream!

d931e9a3c53d8c1d_deep-breath.xxxlarge.gif
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care if you guys think I make up my posts. Hey man I'm just a guy from Chicago sharing my experiences with who I thought was a more mature group of people. But Jesus Christ you guys are worse than the girls I know. Anyway thanks to the people who actually answered my questions in the OP.

*calls self Scumbag

"...There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share..."

Creepy_7b66a0_1873569.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Just trying to help a brotha out.. and shhhh the other is our secret!

Ok this isn't a chat room... Move along

You should take notes.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.
    :
    QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
    I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:

which bar would I find you at? I am purely asking for my friend, not me. It's for the OP.

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

Okay so I tried making my username funny like 3 years ago..? Okay were you ever young? Also when did I call anyone that? Don't see where you're going with this tbh. Hey man it's not my fault you have a boring life. I'm sorry I actually go out and live a little. There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share. No one is keeping you here, if you don't like them don't click on them lol really not that hard man...so move along thx.

You have been on MFP since you were 15?

I was in wrestling freshman year and was bulking up. So yea I tracked calories on my iPhone. Why is it mind blowing? More and more teens are taking health seriously. At least at my school.

And Scumbag, its against the rules of this website to use their services if you are a minor. Thats what http://teens.sparkpeople.com is for.
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I don't except drinks from any guy.. stranger danger
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.
    :
    QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
    I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:

which bar would I find you at? I am purely asking for my friend, not me. It's for the OP.

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

I was in wrestling freshman year and was bulking up. So yea I tracked calories on my iPhone. Why is it mind blowing? More and more teens are taking health seriously. At least at my school.

And Scumbag, its against the rules of this website to use their services if you are a minor. Thats what http://teens.sparkpeople.com is for.

Amanda i started posting this year. Also pls get a life, you're too old to be picking on me.
    Aww how cute, Now you're contradicting yourself. You admitted above that you used MFP as a minor, it doesn't matter if it's the app or the site. And I'm not picking on you, just stating facts. And it's funny how in your "Cougar" thread you were hitting on me, now your trying to insult my age.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    also some of my friends said that it was "gay" of me, I dont see how imo. I was just smiling and laughing.

So...you're saying you accidentally stuck it in his pooper while reaching for your free drink, or what?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

:
    QFT

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

Amanda i started posting this year. Also pls get a life, you're too old to be picking on me.

oh-no-you-didnt-1.jpg
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options

:
    QFT

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

Aww how cute, Now you're contradicting yourself. You admitted above that you used MFP as a minor, it doesn't matter if it's the app or the site. And I'm not picking on you, just stating facts. And it's funny how in your "Cougar" thread you were hitting on me, now your trying to insult my age.

On a more pressing matter, my friend said he meant a real bar you frequent and that a time window would also be ideal.
    My friend said the OP was never really interested and that the bar this all happened at was the kind only filled with people from the same gender, so don't take his remarks to heart. My friend, on the other hand thinks you are young. I wish he would stop having me post for him.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options

:
    QFT

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

On a more pressing matter, my friend said he meant a real bar you frequent and that a time window would also be ideal.
    My friend said the OP was never really interested and that the bar this all happened at was the kind only filled with people from the same gender, so don't take his remarks to heart. My friend, on the other hand thinks you are young. I wish he would stop having me post for him.

QUOTE BUMP!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Do what you want to, but going to bars and drinking ( free drinks or not) is a good way to just meet drunks trying to score.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I can't recalll buying a cocktail for someone I don't know.

I pick up the tab quite regularly for friends and family, even friends of family, but not strangers.

If you can't afford to pick up your own drink tab, you shouldn't be out drinking and relying on the hope that you might run across some old horn dog that might try to buy your affection.

Is it the old gentleman that's trying to buy affection that is in the wrong or the person that is trying to scam a cocktail by playing up to that person?

We keep screaming about gender equality. Practice it.
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    my experience is if you have to ask if something is right or wrong you already have the answer from your own moral compass.