Is it wrong if...

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well how would you feel? Use empathy if you have any.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just naive as hell, because it never occurred to me that people did this...:ohwell:
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Why did you sneak away? couldn't you just say thank you and then leave?

Obviously, you think there's something wrong with women accepting free drinks, then not putting out, but since you thought you had to sneak away without saying thank you and goodnight, it appears that you think you owed the guy something too.

Not sure what you expect from this thread. Are you trying to get everyone's lack of concern about women accepting drinks without "giving payment" to rub off on you so you can stop caring that you did something so "gay" as to accept a drink from a man?

+1 IKR
    troll thread of the day
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Ok so we all see it happen in movies, maybe its happened to some of you older gents, maybe some of you women have done it. Sometimes girls lead on guys at the bar for free drinks. So back to why Im making this post is because over the weekend i went to this bar and this older guy insisted in buying me drinks. At first i was like whoa does this guy wanna clap my cheeks.. then i thought wait maybe i can just play along for a bit and get free drinks. Like why not girls do it all the time. So i did, and i got a bunch of free drinks and then when he wasnt looking i left lol. So was it wrong, girls do it all the time so how do you justify it?

Your *kitten*.Here's why, you didn't bother to tell him you weren't interested in him but interested in his free beer.
    That's why your an *kitten*

Um okay first of all I dont drink beer (carbs/bloating) 2nd of all work on your grammar

Long island ice teas is beer now. LOL
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.

I think maybe he was flexing??
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care if you guys think I make up my posts. Hey man I'm just a guy from Chicago sharing my experiences with who I thought was a more mature group of people. But Jesus Christ you guys are worse than the girls I know. Anyway thanks to the people who actually answered my questions in the OP.

One of these things doesn't belong, anyone want to guess which?
    *calls self Scumbag
    *uses fake drivers license
    *flirts with gays to get free drinks while drinking illegally
    *calls people "phaggots" in forums
    *wants to be taken seriously and interact with mature people

"...There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share..."

Creepy_7b66a0_1873569.gif

HAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I honestly don't care if you guys think I make up my posts. Hey man I'm just a guy from Chicago sharing my experiences with who I thought was a more mature group of people. But Jesus Christ you guys are worse than the girls I know. Anyway thanks to the people who actually answered my questions in the OP.

*calls self Scumbag

Okay so I tried making my username funny like 3 years ago..? Okay were you ever young? Also when did I call anyone that? Don't see where you're going with this tbh. Hey man it's not my fault you have a boring life. I'm sorry I actually go out and live a little. There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share. No one is keeping you here, if you don't like them don't click on them lol really not that hard man...so move along thx.

We are laughing at you. FYI
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.
    :
    QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
    I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:

which bar would I find you at? I am purely asking for my friend, not me. It's for the OP.

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

Okay so I tried making my username funny like 3 years ago..? Okay were you ever young? Also when did I call anyone that? Don't see where you're going with this tbh. Hey man it's not my fault you have a boring life. I'm sorry I actually go out and live a little. There are some ppl who actually enjoy my threads and the things I share. No one is keeping you here, if you don't like them don't click on them lol really not that hard man...so move along thx.

You have been on MFP since you were 15?

I was in wrestling freshman year and was bulking up. So yea I tracked calories on my iPhone. Why is it mind blowing? More and more teens are taking health seriously. At least at my school.

And Scumbag, its against the rules of this website to use their services if you are a minor. Thats what http://teens.sparkpeople.com is for.

Amanda i started posting this year. Also pls get a life, you're too old to be picking on me.
    Aww how cute, Now you're contradicting yourself. You admitted above that you used MFP as a minor, it doesn't matter if it's the app or the site. And I'm not picking on you, just stating facts. And it's funny how in your "Cougar" thread you were hitting on me, now your trying to insult my age.

keep-calm-and-troll-on-t-shirt-thumbnail.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    Options

:
    QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
    I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:

which bar would I find you at? I am purely asking for my friend, not me. It's for the OP.

This one:
    Coyote-Ugly-76743.gif

*calls self Scumbag

You have been on MFP since you were 15?

I was in wrestling freshman year and was bulking up. So yea I tracked calories on my iPhone. Why is it mind blowing? More and more teens are taking health seriously. At least at my school.

And Scumbag, its against the rules of this website to use their services if you are a minor. Thats what http://teens.sparkpeople.com is for.

Amanda i started posting this year. Also pls get a life, you're too old to be picking on me.
    Aww how cute, Now you're contradicting yourself. You admitted above that you used MFP as a minor, it doesn't matter if it's the app or the site. And I'm not picking on you, just stating facts. And it's funny how in your "Cougar" thread you were hitting on me, now your trying to insult my age.

On a more pressing matter, my friend said he meant a real bar you frequent and that a time window would also be ideal.
    My friend said the OP was never really interested and that the bar this all happened at was the kind only filled with people from the same gender, so don't take his remarks to heart. My friend, on the other hand thinks you are young. I wish he would stop having me post for him.
    17-i-lol.jpg?1318992465
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Meh.

I still think you either got banned from bb.com or it gets boring over there so you try to amuse yourself here.

And as far as you calling me old, I don't care.

I will be 43 next week. It is what it is.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So was it wrong, girls do it all the time so how do you justify it?

If you need to find reasons to justify it, you probably know it's wrong.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Meh.

I still think you either got banned from bb.com or it gets boring over there so you try to amuse yourself here.

I like 'em younger. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • liil79
    liil79 Posts: 9
    Options
    So i did, and i got a bunch of free drinks and then when he wasnt looking i left lol.

lol

and he was probably Gay..
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Meh.

Age is just a number unless you are younger than 21.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    free drinks bro..just go with it.
    when i go out with my wife i tell her to turn on the charm and get someone to buy drinks. half the time whateveer guy has his eye on her will buy us both drinks. Some dudes just have money and don't mind spending it.

oh and you totally gave him a hand shandy in the parking lot.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Meh.

:laugh: it is what it is, hey you're almost at 24k posts :happy:

=|

I'd take the time to emphasize how much of an immature douche you are, but I think it would take far too long for you to actually comprehend it. I would also say some choice words to you in reference to Deliverance, but I think it's safe to say your enjoy the nights that end with pig squealing. So since I have no way to properly convey my contempt for you, I shall merely ask that you don't reproduce.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure your mommy would of given you a slap in the hand for not using your manners. You naughty boy!
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    dont lie, you gave him a handy in the paring lot.

Pahahahahaha! :smokin: