Brides to Be

Options
123457»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    anyone getting stressed out about their upcoming wedding? mine is in may and ive been calm until new years and now i feel like everythings coming wayyy too fast and theres still so many small details to figure out :S
    ive been engaged since last november but because i just had my daughter all i thought about was her and put the wedding details on the backburner. i mean we got the big details out of the way early but didnt really worry about them, now time is flying by and its coming so fast! i feel like im losing out on the fun events! :(

relax my dear...they're just the small details...if the venue, JP and reception hall is booked you're fartin' through silk...make sure you have your dress and your fiance has his outfit...and even if the wedding party doesn't, that's easy to run to the mall and get...the small things are just gravy...you still have 4 months to get it together...are your invitations out? because they're suppose to be out 4 months before the date to give time for preperations...
  • karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

My FI and I got engaged last Dec and are getting married July 16, 2011.

Right now I am weighing in at 185
    I have ordered my dress in a size 16.

I would like to lose 45 lbs by July, I think that it is a goal that I can achieve if not hopefully more ;)
  • lilRicki
    Options
    that's my goal too...i would like to learn how to maintain before i get married...so lets do this!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about being stressed. My wedding is in June, but as I was reading a bridal magazine (I know... a splurge!), I saw a checklist for wedding planning and noticed that some things weren't done yet. It made me nervous. Now I made a list to start tackling a few of the items this week.*LOL* Not to mention, i'm getting back to the gym this week... my legs are killing me from lifting yesterday!:-P

Shannon
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    anyone getting stressed out about their upcoming wedding? mine is in may and ive been calm until new years and now i feel like everythings coming wayyy too fast and theres still so many small details to figure out :S
    ive been engaged since last november but because i just had my daughter all i thought about was her and put the wedding details on the backburner. i mean we got the big details out of the way early but didnt really worry about them, now time is flying by and its coming so fast! i feel like im losing out on the fun events! :(

relax my dear...they're just the small details...if the venue, JP and reception hall is booked you're fartin' through silk...make sure you have your dress and your fiance has his outfit...and even if the wedding party doesn't, that's easy to run to the mall and get...the small things are just gravy...you still have 4 months to get it together...are your invitations out? because they're suppose to be out 4 months before the date to give time for preperations...

no we are sending them out next month...thanks for the words :) i feel a bit better.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but there are three forums with brides with upcoming weddings. Although I love this thread (and I'm partial because I started it *LOL*), I noticed that the other one is much more active. What do you all say about moving over there and starting to post there instead? I dont' know about you, but I'm having trouble following all three on a daily basis.

The forum I'm suggesting that we team up and join is the Brides on a Mission Part 1, located at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145781-brides-on-a-mission-week-1

I hope to see you all there.... I probably won't be popping back in here.

Shannon
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    count me in! getting married 11-11-11
  • vicsteroo
    Options
    I'm in getting married 9 august 2012, have a lot of weight to shift.
    Good luck everyone
    :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i'm getting married July 9, 2011. i'm legally married already but this is our big celebration when i get to wear my dress!
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    Congrats to all the brides to be!! We are sooo excited!!!
  • lilRicki
    Options
    LADIES! Brides on a mission is into week 6, head over there! We've all just combined threads lol
  • teacherbride
    Options
    Hi I am Ashley. I joined last week in a effort to lose about 33 pounds before my wedding on September 3, 2011. I hope this site helps me to look the way I want on my wedding day. Congrats to all you other brides to be!