• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Bump because I totally did not put this in motion today. :embarassed:
  • Kelle4fsu
    Kelle4fsu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bumping

This way I can use My Topics ( a place where I've stashed away a couple of your posts ) when I need to be reminded or need encouragement.
  • Kelle4fsu
    Kelle4fsu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I wanted to bump this cuz it's been out for a while and I think it's good to remind people every once in a while. I closely relate this topic to the idea of "give someone a fish and they eat for a day, teach them to fish and they eat for life.".

I think one thing that helps me when my willpower quotient is low is to make a list of all the things that will be improved/different/more healthy when I achieve my goals. I can often use that to motivate me past the immediacy of something that really won't help me attain that ultimate goal.
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bump - just found this today...just what I needed.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bump2-1.gif:tongue:
  • cslong1962
    Options
    Thanks I was looking for this.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    126.gif

Thanks I needed that
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Oh, now I see! Posts like this turned Banks into a superhero. :wink: Thanks, Steve! :heart:
    FC, do you know if I can configure My Topics to mirror all Your Topics? :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    How do you actually save particular topics. Banks are always so good.:drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Oh, now I see! Posts like this turned Banks into a superhero. :wink: Thanks, Steve! :heart:

LOL, I don't know about a superhero. I'm just stubborn, persistant, and am not bothered by copius amounts of boring research.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

you can save in Favorites. Tip, make a new folder in favorites, then put them all in one place, and name them something you can remember easily. :happy:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options

you can save in Favorites. Tip, make a new folder in favorites, then put them all in one place, and name them something you can remember easily. :happy:

Like "Banks' " :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

what? :huh: :tongue:

I save all the threads of interest to bump for us all later or rereads in my blog ( I have them in categories, called bumps and rereads..lol).

I see Mike has the delete option working in there now..can I just say YAY!:drinker: I had so much extra junk in there when I combined all my links so I was able to delete tons yesterday when I found it was working:drinker: :bigsmile:

Sure Hon, we'll find a mirror...:drinker: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    thought I'd bump myself here. I think some people might be able to use the motivation and advice.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're so right!
    :heart:
  • debbiernbsn
    Options
    Bumpin' Banks.:wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    May the road rise up to greet ye,

eringobragh.gifbump-1.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    I'm bumping myself because even though I wrote it, I still like to read it every now and again. I feel like this post is the reason why I have been able to stay healthy for all these months (wow has it been a year and a half already?).

anyway, hope you guys get something out of it.