Food No Longer On Shelves, That You Miss ?

Options

Replies

• pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Waffle Crisp

Post makes a cereal called Good Mornings which is basically the same thing as Waffle Crisp. I've only seen it at a few Walmarts, but Post's website has a product locator!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Waffle Crisp

Post makes a cereal called Good Mornings which is basically the same thing as Waffle Crisp. I've only seen it at a few Walmarts, but Post's website has a product locator!

They do?

I must find some. I used to love Waffle Crisp.
  • SomeNights246
    Options
    Starbucks Pumpkin Scones

98y1p0.jpg

Suck It La Boulange

Oh.

My.

God.

I have never even tried those, and I'm missing them because I'd like to. :frown:
  • SomeNights246
    Options
    Seeing people mention Doritos reminded me...

The Doritos Late Night line. Do they still make those anywhere? When my mom worked at our local Marathon, they had a lot of those in stock. She and I were literally addicted to the cheeseburger ones. The taste was like nothing I'd ever had in a chip. And then they were just gone, replaced with some other Dorito flavor.

I miss those.

Those were awesome! They tasted exactly like a cheeseburger!

Didn't they?!

It was amazing.
  • fatnomoremama
    Options
    I was at Dollar Tree just a bit ago and the lady in front of me was purchasing pudding pops. They weren't Jello brand, but for a buck they are certainly worth trying. :smile:
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of a chocolate, pudding cake product that you made. I don't know the name of it...from the 1970's...SO good. Served warm - it was gooey, sweet and oh so good...

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also, Jello 1-2-3!
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Also, Jello 1-2-3!

I remember that--it was awesome!
  • blue__hydrangea
    Options
    hostess strawberry cupcakes.

ben & jerry peanut butter banana froyo

snapple used to have a drink that I loved when I was a kid....I can't remember what it was, but it was in the late 90s. probably 98 or so.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of a chocolate, pudding cake product that you made. I don't know the name of it...from the 1970's...SO good. Served warm - it was gooey, sweet and oh so good...

Pillsbury Tunnel of Fudge cake, maybe?
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options

No, I don't think so because what I am remembering is a packaged item - not a recipe. I'm thinking you just had to add a few ingredients like water and an egg (?) and bake it off.
  • Cindyloo01
    Cindyloo01 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Chocodiles!!
  • Lozibeth
    Lozibeth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Caramello.jpg

I had never heard of this chocolate until my irish boyfriend introduced me to it and omg it's amazing!! For some reason they don't sell it in the UK so I have to beg him to take some back every time he's over in Ireland.

Also used to love myself an irn bru bar back in the day but I believe these were taken off the shelve due to how bad they were for your teeth!!
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    3D Doritos were my most favorite thing like ever. They are way better than the regular ones.

I'm not really old enough to have had a bunch of different foods taken away yet. Horror will ensue later. :P
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Snapple Cherry vanilla soda (yes, boys and girls, Snapple originally made soda)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Planter's Salted Peanut bar. It was just nice salty peanuts in an almost clear hard candy coating. Not the same as a peanut brittle.
  • WonkaCat
    WonkaCat Posts: 42
    Options
    A thousand times Jello Pudding Pops.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options

No, I don't think so because what I am remembering is a packaged item - not a recipe. I'm thinking you just had to add a few ingredients like water and an egg (?) and bake it off.

Oh, I see. I was thinking about that in particular because the recipe at one time wasn't a recipe - it used to be an actual Pillsbury product where you added eggs and water, and just mixed it up. It came in a packet. My mom used to make them all the time, but they discontinued it in the 70's.

I hope you find out what it actually was, because it sounds cool, if nothing else. :wink:
  • lpeterson
    lpeterson Posts: 36
    Options
    I know its not food but I miss Surge.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    cookies n' cream Twix

New York Seltzer, especially the black cherry flavor

mint Kit Kats and orange Kit Kats. Found them for a few months about 10 yrs ago in a party/card store and never again...sad

Aldi store brand chipotle ranch dressing...at least they haven't had it in my local Aldi in a year. I also have a hard time finding their sweet potato fries and salmon burgers lately, ugh. No idea though if any of those Aldi items are discontinued, though. They're probably just not items they stock all of the time in all stores :-/

I recently found mint kit kat where I live.At least the mini packs. If you would like me to try to find them again and pick some up to send, I'd be more than happy to.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just remembered these

bagelfuls.jpg

Can't find them anymore. They were so good.