Food No Longer On Shelves, That You Miss ?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Dunkaroos!

Someone mentioned the Oreo cereal in another thread & I would like that back too!
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Pizza, popeyes chicken, hamburgers, slim jims, chili cheese fries, fried catfish, gumbo, hush puppies, spaghetti, egg rolls, scalloped potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches
  • irisgal345
    irisgal345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Brachs orange sticks. Can't find them anywhere anymore.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    Viennetta ice cream.
    I remember loving this ice cream as a child it's in a shape of a rectangle cake with crispy chocolate layers in between vanilla ice cream. I don't know why but I remember it being soo good, and every couple of years I remember it and crave it. Used to be available in regular stores, don't know what happened to it :(

Edit: apparently still available in other countries .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viennetta

I grew up with it in France... I think it's still available there though.
  • maybebeccadough
    maybebeccadough Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I really miss Timon and Pumbaa Bug Pops, with their delicious gummy bugs, and the mystery air heads.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Baja Blast Mountain Dew! I don't drink caffeine any more, but I just loved this stuff.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    Baja Blast Mountain Dew! I don't drink caffeine any more, but I just loved this stuff.
    they sell the baja blast during the summer. and at taco bell. my daughter had one today

• irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wink Ice Confection (not the current "less is more stuff" in a tub). It was swirls of chocolate and caramel fudge frozen on a stick made by Peters in Australia circa the 70s and 80s.

• AMRROL
    AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Swanson Chicken Nibbles. OMG, I loved those.
    gtxi40qmt617.jpg
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches with curly fries and a cup of cheese to dip my fries. That's OK...Nothing tastes as good as thin and healthy feels.
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    When I was a kid they had microwavable carmel popcorn. It came with this slab of caramel to put on the hot popcorn and let ot melt all over it. It's probably good they don't make it anymore, cause that caramel never made it to the popcorn without at least one bight out of it!

I remember that, had it in college. Along with the one with the packet of cheddar cheese powder....which may still be around, I just haven't looked

I use the powder from a box of mac & cheese.

• Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Butter flavour Ready Brek. It was fab and my favourite as a child
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches with curly fries and a cup of cheese to dip my fries. That's OK...Nothing tastes as good as thin and healthy feels.
    they still have those things at arbys.

• spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Jello whip n chill. They had one that tasted like cheesecake, yum!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    Viennetta ice cream.
    I remember loving this ice cream as a child it's in a shape of a rectangle cake with crispy chocolate layers in between vanilla ice cream. I don't know why but I remember it being soo good, and every couple of years I remember it and crave it. Used to be available in regular stores, don't know what happened to it :(

Edit: apparently still available in other countries .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viennetta

It's still sold in the UK. We tend to eat it at Christmas time mainly. It's tradition lol.
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes made a great corn chowder
  • lattarulol
    lattarulol Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Clearly Canadian carbonated drink!

I heard these are coming back!!

I miss salsa cheese dorito thins from the early 90's