Food No Longer On Shelves, That You Miss ?

Options

Replies

• 115LasVegas
    Options
    ....or maybe it was Nabisco. See, I knew I should have walked away from this thread as soon as I saw the title. I've been pining away for these things for the last 24 hours now.
  • glockjs
    glockjs Posts: 5
    Options
    Taco Bell Beefer x.O
  • Pannna
    Pannna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sweet and sour Chicken Tonight ..loved that stuff
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and we don't have Cocoa Krispies Cereal (which might be a good thing for me since I can polish off a box in 2 days) Everytime someone I know goes over the border I put in my request for a few boxes :)
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Clearly Canadian carbonated drink!

Wow I had forgotten about this... good stuff...
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Zero candy bars. I think they're still made, but I haven't seen them in forever. There was also an even more heavenly white chocolate candy bar (going back a good 30 or so years now) that was topped with a drizzle of cinnamon flavor. I just can't remember what they were called.

Not sure if you really wanna know this, but Walmart carries the Zero candy bar... They are at every register... lol
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    When I was little we used to have this hot chocolate pudding with a crunchy topping. It came as a powder and you mixed it with hot water. I dread to think what was in it but it was SO good.... haven't seen it for years.

Also Quosh - bright green squash drink from the 80's :smile:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    what I wouldn't give for a surge and a taco bell chili cheese burrito.

surge33.jpg
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "All natural" white cheddar cheetos . . . they were so good and pretty low calorie for a 32-piece serving. They're not in my Wal-Mart anymore :(
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Pudding pops and Doritos 3D
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tonight, Doritos 3D, HiC Ecto Cooler, Jello Pudding Pops, Wonder Balls

I clicked on this thread specifically to say Jello pudding pops, but you beat me to it.

So, I will add Chocolate Kissel and the cookies with chocolate in the middle, I think they were called magic middles, but I'm not sure.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    There was this pudding cheesecake many years ago in the UK which was Simpsons branded.

'Cheese-diddly-eesecake'. Or something similar.

Want.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Eggo Syrup
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    oh god what were those things called - I used to eat them what I was a kid. Um...

Wheat crunch?

That sounds right.
  • krissy0474
    krissy0474 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When Costco first opened in Edmonton, Alberta, they sold these giant bags of frozen stuffed chicken breasts called 'Chicken a la Kiev' which were jam-packed with garlic buttery rice. It was processed and probably seeping with preservatives, but oh so delish. They had it for a few years and then discontinued it. That was probably 15 years ago.

My mom and I were (and still are :sad: ) disappointed. No other Chicken Kiev's seem to come close to it. :cry:

Edited for morning grammarrr... *sigh*
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    Oreoos.jpg

You can order that online, they make it in South Korea!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Clear ... maybe just because I was a teenager and thought it was great.

Rocky Road candy bars. Basically a giant marshmallow covered in chocolate. There were a couple of varieties, one was a mint flavored marshmallow, another had cashews mixed in (that was the best!). Oh, how I miss those!
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It was Golden Grahams, then they brought them back.

Then they weren't as good as they used to be :(
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a few...

Planters Cheez Balls (other brands make them but they're just not the same)
    Smurfberry Crunch (I lived on this as a kid)
    Coke with lime (I think diet is still around but the aspartame taste gags me)
    Keebler Baked Munch 'Ems in sour cream & onion
    Dweebs
    Jolt Cola (I drank so much of this in middle school it's not even funny)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pies (green vanilla pudding inside mmm lol)

:P
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Cheese Doodlez...nothing else compares