Food No Longer On Shelves, That You Miss ?

Options

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have been looking all over the place recently for chunky applesauce. Can't find it anywhere...

Also, Cookies n' Cream Twix and Cool Ranch Fritos. Both super unhealthy but oh so delicious!

Musselmans makes a chunky applesauce
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nabisco Swiss Cheese Crackers, Jif with Honey (I can't find it anymore :sad: ) and York Bites.
  • kender54
    kender54 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Jello pudding pops, but also Jello pops (fruit flavored, no one seems to remember them, but they're the only fruit popcicle I ever liked). And more recently, Nutty Bar 100 calorie bars because I can't control myself when I open a double pack nutty bar. They were the perfect portion for me.
  • Demimondance
    Demimondance Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    mint Kit Kats and orange Kit Kats. Found them for a few months about 10 yrs ago in a party/card store and never again...sad

Aldi store brand chipotle ranch dressing...at least they haven't had it in my local Aldi in a year. I also have a hard time finding their sweet potato fries and salmon burgers lately, ugh. No idea though if any of those Aldi items are discontinued, though. They're probably just not items they stock all of the time in all stores :-/

My inlaws got the kids Orange Kit Kats last Halloween but no idea where they got them. The Aldi stuff is all special buy. I also love the chipotle ranch dressing, wish I would have bought more the last time I saw it. My local Aldi had the sweet potato fries and chipotle sweet potato fries two weeks ago, it's frustrating to have to wait for them to hit your store again!

I miss Popeye's Puffed Wheat cereal, it was one of my absolute favorites as a kid. Also BarNone candy bars and Dunkaroos.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Garlic Butter Ritz Crackers.
  • lalee93
    lalee93 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    From the store: Uncle Ben's Rice Bowls in Sweet and Sour Chicken. We ate lots of those in my house as a kid. They made the best frozen Sweet and Sour Chicken.

From the restaurant: Applebee's Dynamite Shrimp. It's probably good that they are gone, since I am now an adult with my own spending money and could buy as much as possible! It was fried popcorn shrimp with a creamy spicy sauce on top. Oh my gosh, they were fantastic!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Oreoos.jpg

We were just talking about these at dinner on Saturday night. Found you can buy them over the internet from South Korea.
  • Chazerc
    Chazerc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    3D Doritos. :)
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I kinda miss McDonalds pizza. It's not like it was that great - it wasn't. But it had a unique taste.
    I have been wondering if I was making up in my head that McDonalds once served pizza because others I have mentioned it to don't remember. I don't recall ever eating it but now I know it DID exist!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Applebee's Pulled pork wonton tacos.
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    DreamChocolateBar.jpg

*sigh* They really did live up to their name...

Can get that in Australia :) - lucky for you its available on amazon for $10 for a block!

Yes, I did post my first forum post just to tell you that tid bit of info ;)
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    No so much a food, but I swear the alleged fruit drinks I used to drink don't taste as good since they took out the E-numbers.
  • shammathews
    shammathews Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a few...

Planters Cheez Balls (other brands make them but they're just not the same)

My dad and I were JUST talking about these things the other day! And sadly, no, the others just aren't the same..
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bar None candy bars....they were soooooo good.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Caramello eggs
    Fluff spread from the Supermarket
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    OH MAN

Still around but hard to find
    DUNKAROOS.

The old flintstones sherbet push pops...oh man oh man. And the popsicle box with the "carnival" mix of flavors. I want a cotton candy popsicle ASAP. Lemonade too.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It's a drink, but I miss real peach Nehi. *Supposedly* DP has it distributed, but I can't find it. :(
  • FitMelody4Life
    FitMelody4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Koala Yummies, Rice Crispy Cereal, and Dunkaroos
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Sunshine Golden Raisin Biscuits.