Visualize your Success!

Options
12346»

Replies

• yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I totally was thinking about something like this whole petting my cat the other day! She weighs about 7 pounds, so I lost almost 3 siamese cats! Though if I tried to take a picture of me holding my cat, she'd totally claw out an internal organ from my body or something.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I can only visualize how to fit 4.5+ bags of dog kibble (I buy 30 lb bags) and myself on my digital scale ...there just ain't enough space.:noway:

I can only shudder at the thought that I was carrying that around 24/7/365 for way way too long (at least 2 decades if not longer) :sick:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    bump for pic later
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Let's see if I can get this to work - 17kg in the heaviest thing I had to hand. I couldn't pick them up - at this rate, the stack is going to be over my head before I'm done.

17kg_in_books.jpg
  • elydotap
    elydotap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I lost my dog. Just too bad he is not a lab!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is such a great and creative thread idea!!! I don't know how to attach a picture! But I have lost 33 lbs, which is exactly what my three year old son weighs!!!! When I carry him around, its crazy to think that I was actually carrying that around on my body up until a few months ago!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This is such a great and creative thread idea!!! I don't know how to attach a picture! But I have lost 33 lbs, which is exactly what my three year old son weighs!!!! When I carry him around, its crazy to think that I was actually carrying that around on my body up until a few months ago!!

You upload your pic to a photo hosting website, like photobucket or imgur. Make sure you don't use a file name that has spaces. For example, if you put the photo in an album called Mobile Uploads, it won't work because of the space.

Then you post the link to the photo between image brackets, like this:

[ img ] www.photo.jpg [ / img ]

But without spaces.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    I have lost 57 lbs which is much more than my baggage allowance at the airport. It would be nearly cabin and hold baggage combined, certainly hold and heavy handbag (purse). To think of the struggle I had to even get that suitcase up on the conveyor belt. Once I asked the security guy to help get it up for me at Eurotunnel and he refused on health and safety grounds!
    I am amazed at how marvellous it is every single day!
  • bostonboxermom
    bostonboxermom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    BUMP again. Great job all!

I still love this thread. I posted my 28 lb dog food loss a few pages back (took it a few weeks ago). Took this one about 5 days ago when I had lost 33 pounds. My Boston Terrier Darwin Thomas is 33 lbs. I carry him around a lot, and always tell him how heavy he is..and now I realize..I was carrying the weight of him around ALL DAY in POUNDS before!!

SW: 165
    CW: 131.4
    GW: 125 (?)
    Height: 5'2.

1560531_10202841778581737_7204459757676561522_n.jpg
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    so cool the dog pic really shows it! :smile:
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    imagejpg1_zpse611d406.jpg

Probably the only time this will be accurate.....she's growing quickly, and I'm close to my goal :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!