Disappearing threads of interest.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    misaligned / out of adjustment derailleur
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Retired congress people getting lifetime 6 figure "pensions" even if they only served one term.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Don't forget medical on the house.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Got stuck on "grinds."
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    not using turn signals

I have to agree with this. Amongst other frustrations when driving because of morons.

My favorite is when someone stops randomly on the road and then mid-turn uses their signal. Mmk then, you suck.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Disappearing threads of interest.

And they always disappear when they're getting good.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Got stuck on "grinds."

:flowerforyou:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Atlanta Falcon fans. :laugh:

Well aren't you just a Saint...you have to be because no one else even cares about the Falcons...
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    People that sit directly next you with their turn signal on, either speed up or slow down, I am happy with the speed I am on thank you
  • jnichel
    Options
    Atlanta Falcon fans. :laugh:

Well aren't you just a Saint...you have to be because no one else even cares about the Falcons...

u7Ihq1o.jpg
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    inconsistent company policies!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Movie sequels usually grind my gears.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    poor clutch control or when the clutch itself is wearing out are the usual causes of grinding gears
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    I opened the thread ready to proceed with a ridiculously long rant of everything that annoys me from people breathing through their mouths loudly to people using their phone when they in the presence of others (including at a check out -damn rude!)..... But then I got distracted by the fleshlight talk and all my pent up frustration subsided and was replaced with a giant grin. Ha! I love mfp!

Edit to say I have come to realise that the thing that most annoys me is... People.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I have been overweight pretty much our whole lives. I have always weighed more than her ( by about 100lbs) and I think she was happy that she wasn't the "fattest" friend in the group. A couple years ago I got a bug up my *kitten* to start making some changes in my life because I wasn't happy with myself. At first, when I started losing 20, 30, 40lbs; she was full of encouragement and started eating a little healthier herself. I think she had lost about 20-30lbs and I was so freakin happy for her! I ended up moving about an hour away and really got into a healthier lifestyle, I've lost over 130lbs so far. I came home this last weekend for her birthday and saw that she not only gained back the weight she had lost but added probably another 20lbs on top of it. After a few cocktails we started talking and she began complaining that im not being healthy in my weight loss and I've changed too much. I wont sit down with her and eat a whole pack of cookies while we chat or go to mcdonalds for a large shake and fries with her anymore. How is that healthy?!? I guess it upsets me the most because she's not proud of my accomplishments, only making me feel like I'm the one doing something wrong by changing my lifestyle. ok, rant over lol
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    arm chair doctors
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    People that think it's okay to make a left turn on a red light.

Yeah, this happened to me on Wednesday. My car is totaled and I'm in some serious neck pain (going to DR this afternoon). Thank goodness my entire family that was in the car weren't seriously hurt.

But yeah, that's what grinds my gears. There are traffic laws for a reason, people.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ignorance and excessive talking really bugs me.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    People who walk into a grocery store and stop immediately after going through the entrance, blocking incoming foot traffic.

Um, gtfo of the way and stop Wal-blocking!