• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Other people
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Group texts.
    haha these can be a double edged sword. My co-workers and I are in a group chat text thing. It's very annoying sometimes but can also be very entertaining especially on the weekends if one or more of them gets drunk.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    People who pronounce the term "catalytic" as "Cadillac". You don't have a Cadillac converter on your car. You have a catalytic converter on your car.

Also, people who don't use turn signals.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    People who randomly share about there "health issues" when waiting in a doctors office! Uhg!
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    folks who cruise along, at the speed limit or below, in the left lane..

Ive traveled alot lately, trailer in tow and I wish people would understand..the left lane is for PASSING..not cruising!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    People who walk into a grocery store and stop immediately after going through the entrance, blocking incoming foot traffic.

Um, gtfo of the way and stop Wal-blocking!

For real. ^^ GTFO of the way.
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When there are 20 open treadmills and someone decides to get on the one right next to me.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    grinds-my-gears11.jpg

I will start.

Cyclists really grind my gears. either you follow the rules of cars or pedestrians- not both.

cyclists know that you follow the rules of cars if you're on the road...it's generally the lay rider that does not know what they're doing.
    They also shouldn't ride on narrow roads with no shoulder or a shoulder that is a 6 foot deep drainage ditch!! Cyclists also should not ride in groups of 40 in 3 abreast formation. They need to remember that a car will barely feel them as they bounce off our bumpers.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    folks who cruise along, at the speed limit or below, in the left lane..

Ive traveled alot lately, trailer in tow and I wish people would understand..the left lane is for PASSING..not cruising!
    Totally agree with you on that, get to the right or get off the road!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    No turn signal.:mad:
    People who pass just to get one car length ahead in a line of multiple cars. Stop. Just stop. :explode:
    Recumbant bikes that ride IN the road. I get it - you're too wide for the shoulder, however, you are only going 10mph. I have places to go :grumble:
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Bongos
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Group texts.

that doesn't annoy me- what annoys me is the MASS of "reply all" via text or email- like seriously people? don't you under stand this?
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Group texts.

that doesn't annoy me- what annoys me is the MASS of "reply all" via text or email- like seriously people? don't you under stand this?

or at work, when someone sends out an email to a contact group that includes the entire company. I don't need to know that you can't find your keys.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Most people
    People who give others advice about weightloss when 1. I didn't ask, 2. they are larger than you, 3. they don't know my fitness goals...
    Driving to work, wish I could bicycle or run
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Up until fairly recently, I worked in HR. So, a few of my friends would ask me to look at their resumes, and help them prepare for an interview. I didn't mind it, so I helped. If they didn't get the job, it was somehow my fault.

I would pick help pick their clothes, edit their resume/application and give them tips.

I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make them not say something asinine on an interview.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    People who can't figure out a 4way stop when we arrive st the same time. It's not a campsite people, let's go!
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Group texts.

Yep that's what I'm talkin about. When someone group texts me and I don't know any of the people in it. And they all keep replying , draining your battery, and you can't leave the conversation. It drives me batty......
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfpDGiedACraJtPC5zZVpB1O1nP9ZbSXBBBHVGHyTNqEND0G-B

....and takes an hour to turn!!! :grumble:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Up until fairly recently, I worked in HR. So, a few of my friends would ask me to look at their resumes, and help them prepare for an interview. I didn't mind it, so I helped. If they didn't get the job, it was somehow my fault.

I would pick help pick their clothes, edit their resume/application and give them tips.

I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make them not say something asinine on an interview.

I completely feel ya on this!

I have a lot of HR experience, good professional history, and a writing degree. I've given so many friends advice on their resumes and they usually don't follow it. They allow me to fix their glaring typos but that's it. They tend to favor a 2- or 3-page resume with a lengthy objective at the top, lists of skills like "typing" or "mail sorting", and of course a funky eye-catching font/style they gleaned from graphic designers via Pinterest.

Then they complain that they aren't getting interviews and it must be my fault, right?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    When I use the first stall at the gym, and someone turns on the hand dryer and blows the paper off the toilet before I can sit down. Sooooo frustrating! :tongue: