• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like this pic, but I fear it's only 29 shades of grey

Dr-Seuss.jpg
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    The guidelines mean that you can trust the dominant in order to be able to submit without feeling terrified. Sure there will be pain, fear, uncertainty. But, you know that in the end you will not have been brutally raped, beaten, permanently injured, psychologically traumatized, angry, and experienced no pleasure. Especially if you have been through that before. Once you trust and feel safe, you are much more willing and eager to submit in a more full way. Some people need to form that trust before allowing themselves to be put in that completely vulnerable position from which they would not be able to escape.

Be honest, wouldn't someone screaming out "pickles" completely ruin it?

If screaming pickles made someone even hotter, we have a whole new book series to start!!!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    The tale about my block is true.
    What I know now, I wish I knew!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    The guidelines mean that you can trust the dominant in order to be able to submit without feeling terrified. Sure there will be pain, fear, uncertainty. But, you know that in the end you will not have been brutally raped, beaten, permanently injured, psychologically traumatized, angry, and experienced no pleasure. Especially if you have been through that before. Once you trust and feel safe, you are much more willing and eager to submit in a more full way. Some people need to form that trust before allowing themselves to be put in that completely vulnerable position from which they would not be able to escape.

If screaming pickles made someone even hotter, we have a whole new book series to start!!!

Screaming pickles?
    What a tickle..
    laughed so hard it made me trickle!

post-25618-Alexys-Fleming-Dr-Seuss-cospla-rBH8.jpeg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    The tale about my block is true.
    What I know now, I wish I knew!

NOw I need a time machine
    so I can see what you have seen
    i want to get back on your block
    and then to check out his big...ummm....errrr what rhymes with block? CLOCK! I want to check out his clock.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM7lcvcHxSkDU3sw4SvQ_ePXZrw7ySIfR-Sk9dJg0NepdyReyXwg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Screaming pickles?
    What a tickle..

There already is a book called How to tickle his pickle by Sadie Allison.
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Screaming pickles?
    What a tickle..

There already is a book called How to tickle his pickle by Sadie Allison.
    It's just Tickle His Pickle! And it's a great how-to. She's a fantastic sexual how to writer...she also has Ride 'Em Cowgirl, Tickle Your Fancy, and Tickle My Tush.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I love Sadie Allison.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It's just Tickle His Pickle! And it's a great how-to. She's a fantastic sexual how to writer...she also has Ride 'Em Cowgirl, Tickle Your Fancy, and Tickle My Tush.

People need sex how-to books???
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Yes. Some people truly do. Unfortunately, I think most of them bought 50 Shades instead.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I found the books horribly written and stupid, as well as promoting an abusive relationship.

I have no intention of seeing the film.

This
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    She is a blast! (Sadie Allison)

And it never hurts to learn new technique, to deal with past trauma, to deal with reflexes, etc. Also depends on the age of the person.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This whole post...TL;DR

Besides...Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns was much more educational without the drama. :wink:
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This made me laugh! Thanks for making a funny, OP!
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Yes. Some people truly do. Unfortunately, I think most of them bought 50 Shades instead.
    Unfortunately, I really think this is true! I'm a consultant with Pure Romance and you'd be surprised how many grown women are sexually uneducated, think the g-spot is a myth, don't know their own bodies, etc. Dr. Sadie Allison's books a Godsend to some of them!!!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    She is a blast! (Sadie Allison)

And it never hurts to learn new technique, to deal with past trauma, to deal with reflexes, etc. Also depends on the age of the person.
    Oh people would be surprised how little they know in reality. Tracey Cox writes some good stuff. She even says that when she has to take a break from writing, she "takes care of business".
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Sex education is important. Sometimes people receive not good education. Nothing wrong with taking intiative and educating oneself. Or learning how to help educate others.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

Fox in sox:

"Do you wish to screw sir too sir?
    If you choose a new blue screw sir,
    Fifty shades of grey won't do sir,
    Fifty shades is much to lame sir."

"What a shame sir what a shame sir."