Do large Breasts affect Self-Esteem?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    No, but having little to no breast, like I do, does. I wish I could get implants, but I don't like the idea of having to replace them every 15 years. A one time purchase would be just fine, but having to pay the price for maintenance, I will pass on.
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I feel like breasts that are proportionate to their body is PERFECT. Everyone wishes for bigger boobs (unless you have giant boobs..) :)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Doesn't affect mine!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I would not know cause mine are small but my push-up bra sure as hell does
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs, very big boobs lol, and I never let it affect my self-esteem. It only affects you if you let it.

:flowerforyou: Hehe...
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Honestly I really do feel for large breasted women. The stereotypes they have to face are ridiculous.

Average sized girl wears a tank top, cool. Large breasted woman wears a tank top, she'll get called a slut to her face. For something completely beyond her control. Other people sexualize breasts and then put that on someone else.

They are a collection of fatty tissue. They say nothing about a person. And what a dumb thing to judge someone for.

:heart:
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    Options
    It definitely can. Some days it feels like I have to choose between dressing frumpy and being treated with respect. Most days I just don't think about it anymore.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I came for big boobs, I'm leaving disappointed.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My breasts are the best things I have going for me! They make it so my shirts hang off my boobs rather than my stomach! They make it so I can get a "Damn Girl!" (the good kind! ) from a boyfriend (currently single though). I am okay with them getting smaller only if they stay proportional! I have 2 sisters that are flat as a pancake, but my grandmother was more Dolly Parton-esque. So, I have hopes. As far them getting the attention rather than me… I keep my girls properly covered and in a bra that fits, therefore I don't worry about that.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Meh I'm happy.
    My fiance is a fan of women with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    He's never looked above my chest so that's what he thinks he's marrying. Win/win.

Byah, ha ha!

I know what you mean. ;-)
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have large breasts but wear appropriate attire. If a woman with large breasts is wearing a skimpy top and a bra that is 2 sizes too small, of course people are going to stare at her breasts- male or female.

if you say this and believe it.. you are not large breasted.

When you have large breasts, esp when the different between breasts and waist is large, then no amount of "appropriate attire" will stop people from looking.

as to the original question: yes. in both negative and positive ways.