Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 14

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Aww, thank you, Sheila!

I happen to agree with you but I may be biased. But he is pretty damn cute. :happy:

We did Christmas shopping today! I'm almost done. The Mr. is letting me have a shopping spree online today for myself. :bigsmile:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    So I got frustrated with the reports on here...I can't figure out how to view more than one measurement change at a time...and I made my own measurement graph. Complete with a sexy, in-shape, half-naked woman on the background. lol. How's THAT for inspiration?
  • js775219
    Options
    238.4 ladies! That's AFTER drinking and pizza last night. This get's me even more pumped to ride this weight loss until the wheels fall off!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    I got an iPhone 4 yesterday! I'm having so much fun using the MFP app and finding other health and fitness apps. I wish the "community" aspect of MFP was in the app, though....

Does anyone else have an iPhone? I'm in technophile heaven over here. It's AMAZING.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    scale has been looking good all week... looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. hoping today's sodium won't totally ruin it. :)
  • mamastuck
    Options
    KK Ladies kinda personal but I need answers. I suffer with gastro issues. I have now figured out over the last 4 weeks that most was yuk food related and milk. So... I ate a bit here and there of yuk foods over the weekend nothing crazy but just enough to hurt my belly and give me diarhea yuk So needless to say been on potty all day and now I have a FREAKIN Hemrhoid. Ive never had one it urts its gross what the hell do I do.. 5 births no hemrhoid a couple of ****s and Im in pain!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here much this weekend, had my sister and her partner up so busy busy! Plus spent the weekend eating naughty things and drinking way too much. So only a 0.2 loss this week :sad: At least its a loss I suppose
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! 156.5 for me this week which I'm delighted with.

Numbers I have an iPhone and actually found the app before I realised there was a website linked to it. It's so easy to log food there as the day goes on! I go onto the site through the Internet to comment when I get time. Enjoy it!

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    182.4 for me today!! I am really hoping to be in the 170's before I go home in two weeks!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    I am happy to report 246 yipeee
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Morning, ladies. I am up to 159.5 this morning. The problem with being out of town and eating out a lot is an expanding waisteline and a thinner wallet. Hopefully, it is mostly water weight.

Congrats to those that lost.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Battery in my scale is dead! Last time I weighed I was like 171.2 so I'm going put down 172. I'm sure it's higher than that, but I have no way of knowing for this week.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    145.6 for me this week.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good mornign Pin-Ups!

I jumped on it, I cursed at it, I got on and off a couple of times and I even held my breath and nothing 143 lbs again.

I guess I should be greatful for staying the same.

Congrats to all that have lost.

There is a sign hanging in my gym that says:

Statistics show that between November 5 and January 5 the average person gains 10 lbs!

I sure don't want to be a statistic!

Nam - Congrats on the healthy BMI! So sorry to hear about your Mom, sounds very painful.

Karen
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Battery in my scale is dead! Last time I weighed I was like 171.2 so I'm going put down 172. I'm sure it's higher than that, but I have no way of knowing for this week.

I think our scales had an agreement :/ Mine is dead too!! And I have no way of getting batteries until closer to 6pm tonight when the hubby gets home from work (I have no car currently and it's 6degress w/ wind chill..I'm not walking anywhere!) So until I get it changed, looks like I'l leave it at 197.6 AGAIN.. Once I have my scale back, I'll weigh in and post it then (maybe even tomorrow morning). Hope Monday treats everyone well!
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I was out last week. Sorry girls! I'm back this week though, and happy to say that I am only .9 lbs away from my Christmas goal! 145.9 for me today. waaahooo!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 172.2, but it's not very surprising. I had a cookie exchange this weekend so I've been surrounded with goodies.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    seems like i may have finally broken my plateau.. weighing in at 229.2 this week! bye bye 230s! and bye bye plateau! see you again in 10 lbs! hahaha. ughhh... i did see 228.8 on saturday.. so i think todays weight may be up a little from yesterdays sodium. but its still great. so im happy :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    194.4!

Now it's only a lb but in the right direction!!

katie
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    No change in weight still at 276.4. Hoping the plateau will let go. I know it had to do with the holiday and TOM but still...

But I did take another Body fat % testing. Since my last one on 11/7/2010 I went down 4.8% I still need to look at the fat/muscle exchange/gain/lost but not bad for less than a month I say. I am in the 30's now, and I wan to be in the 20's to feel like I can say I'm maybe healthy enough to think about baby having so.. we will see. It's exciting to see those numbers progress though.