Quick Poll: Do you.....

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just lay it on its side in a parking stall.
    This ensures it doesn't roll into another car.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I either put mine in the shopping cart stall or even walk it back inside. I'm thankful I can walk so I take advantage of it.
  • ahbooker
    ahbooker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hate seeing them in the parking lot. I take extra time out and take them to a return before going in to shop. I even get one out of the return to use or ask someone if I can return theres if it looks like they have no intention of returning the cart. My son always says "Mom, you dont work here gosh" but thats just me! I also manage to get extra steps in doing this so thats a bonus!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    No. They pay people to do that.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I always do - its like reracking the weights at the gym - just annoys me if i dont
  • ahbooker
    ahbooker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing..LOL
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I have the common courtesy to do so. Those things can really damage a car.
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I put mine away, and usually a few others that I pass along the way to cart coral. I seriously hate lazy people. Nothing annoys me more than when I see someone who puts their bags in their car, then just leaves the cart in the middle of the parking lot, or worse, against someone's car. I have noticed that often these are the same people who drive around looking for the closest parking spots.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I always do - its like reracking the weights at the gym - just annoys me if i dont

Agreed.
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I always do and usually if I know I need one, I will grab one from the parking lot and take it in with me. I have even found a store or two that would give people coupons for bringing carts in.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I always put mine back, even though I park at the back of the lot. Extra steps won't hurt me, and those people that are "paid" to do it have to work long hours in not so great conditions. I just think it's being polite.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I wander around parking lots and search for those who don't put their cart away...as soon as they get in their car i position their cart right behind their vehicle and hide in the nearest bush...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    yes, I usually park close to a "corral" for this reason.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    If by put it away you mean walk it to the cart corrall.....Then yes i put it away. I'll even stack them neatly if they aren't and grab loose carts littered about the parking lot (in my vicinity)
  • JudithVerhappen
    JudithVerhappen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do put it back. Used to work in a supermarket, and most people over here (The Netherlands) put their carts back, but it was super annoying to have to clean up after people that were to lazy to walk the extra 100 meters..
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Almost always. Some times back in the store sometimes in the carriage corral. Once in a great while if its pouring rain I leave it but more often than that I take someone elses carriage back who was too damn lazy to do it themselves.
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We have to put a quarter in to get the cart so if you want your quarter back you have put it away.
  • fjanet
    fjanet Posts: 19
    Options
    It depends how far I am from the cart thing and how full it is..sometimes it is packed with carts and if I put mine back then it would be blocking parking lot traffic. Most of the time I try to part near one so I can put it away..

But it is annoying when people leave a cart and the cart holder thing is RIGHT there...:ohwell:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I always put my cart in the corral things
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    I usually don't even bring my cart with me.. I just strong arm the bags and carry them out of the store.. but then I also only shop for one person and usually buy only my staples. Most of my meals are purchased on a day to day basis because I like fresh stuff. >.>