Quick Poll: Do you.....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I do 99% of the time EXCEPT when it's like super rain or hail, but I could probably count the number of times I've left a cart just "out in the open" on two hands. My husband on the other hand!! :mad: royally pisses me off because he just puts it where-ever and I'm like you know people have to go corral the carts because of people like you. I think working at walmart he gives no f---s :noway:
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Yes I always do. My first job was at a grocery store and it was really annoying to find carts all over the place. It is not a difficult task to put your cart away.
  • rcc24again
    rcc24again Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Always a pet peeve of mine, some people are so lazy.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    My soon to be ex- husband was a cart guy @ Sam's Club when we first got together. I remember who much he hated!!! having to go collect random carts from people's laziness! Ever since then I walk the cart back inside the store.

Consequently, because I used to work @ Levi's Colonel Day's, and hated when people left hangers, and clothes strewn all over the place in the fitting room. I also rehang all the clothes properly on the hanger, before taking them to the attendant to put away, or if I know I am passing that section of the store again. I just hang it up myself.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    If I'm at a store that has a corral for them, then I'll bring them as far as the corral and put them in there. The way I see it, the store has to hire someone to herd them back to the store and that's a paycheck. :)

If I'm at Aldi's, or a store that doesn't have a corral, I'll bring it back to the sidewalk / vestibule of the store.

But yeah, I don't leave it where someone's going to hit it with their car and I park near the outer-most corral, so that I get some walking in.

Only consistently at Aldi, but that's because I want my quarter back...and it's a shorter walk than most stores...:bigsmile:
  • MissMCassidy
    Options
    Depends on if I have my toddler with me and if shes awake. I try to put them away though as shopping carts in parking spaces is just dumb and kinda dangerous.