Senior Golden Sneakers - December 2010

Options

Replies

• viliberty1957
    Options
    Merry Christmas. Here's a blast from the past. We've been enjoying old pictures this week at my house.

.................I've been trying for a half hour to get a picture here from Photo bucket. Will someone please give me the instructions again? Thanks.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    smiley-bounce016.gif

I hope this has been a great day for everyone.

I took the dogs to the dog park where they had the place to themselves for 50 minutes to run and play and chase birds......we had a great lunch of chicken and vegetables then went to the movies to see "Little Fockers".......we talked to several family members on the phone including our five year old granddaughter who was excited that she got a cap gun for Christmas (not from us :laugh:)
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    Gave photobucket one more shot....still didn't work for me.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • barbiecat
    Options
    photobucket has several codes for each picture......I think the one to use is the IMG code......copy the code onto your post then change the IMG to img change the upper case letters to lower case

1t-1-1.gif
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    photobucket has several codes for each picture......I think the one to use is the IMG code......copy the code onto your post then change the IMG to img change the upper case letters to lower case

1t-1-1.gif

To add to Barbies instructions be sure to change the bracket to lower case also.
    EXAMPLE... IF CODE WERE THAN THE CODE ENDING WITH
    CHANGE TO lower case img code that was copied ending with lower case img don't forget the / using lower case brackets
    do not change the code between the brackets just the brackets and img /img
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    While we are on Photo bucket how doe do you do e mail? i clik on email code and then what do you fo????
    Marie
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    (img)http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/vilibertyphoto/Decorated images/ChristmasTwins.jpg(/img)

That is my attempt at photobucket. Will someone tell me what I did wrong? Thanks.!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    [imThis is a picture of bruce when he came sown for Thanksgiving and they are all at the Thanksgiving Dallas Cowboys game. Left to right, Bryce[ Bruce son]/ Bruce ewesring #80 shirt, Patty [ Bryce wife]. Peggy My sister in law Mike My brother.
    CowboysGang-Thanksgiving2010.jpg

Bruce had lost 30 lbs then after his weight lost surgery in this picture. He has lost up to 48 lbs by Christmas. Look like his son need to get it done? His son has Season tickets to all the Cowboys game and he has his Cowboy get up on. Bruce take his picure once a month. He shoulbe taking another one soon.

Irene yours look OK to me except leave There brackets in....... just change the img.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Irene brackets are the things next to the P you used a ( not a { Understand? Try is again and if it doesn't work leave the link and I will try to post if for you.
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    Sandy

I am at a loss...I have posted pictures before. When I get it right I will save instructions in word so this doesn't happen again. I am challenged when it comes to "computer stuff."
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    AmandaChristmas.jpg

This is the way it came up from photobucket....what do I change and what do I change it to? This isn't all that important...but it just bugs me that I can't do it.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    AmandaChristmas.jpg

This is the way it came up from photobucket....what do I change?

I tried to change yours Irene but it isn't working for me either. Let's wait until later when people aren't posting so many pictures.

Mine aren't working either Irene.....could be the site is too busy
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    Thanks Sandy. You are appreciated. I didn't think of that. Have a good day.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    While we are on Photo bucket how doe do you do e mail? i clik on email code and then what do you fo????
    Marie

Marie, the picture you want to put into email has a box above it that says share. It will ask you how and give you the instructions to email such photo. Understand?
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: we've had pretty good weather today so I went for an hour walk on the Olympic Discovery Trail......Jake had a friend over for a visit and I wanted to give them some privacy and walking is always my first choice of things to do.

:flowerforyou: we went out for Chinese food for lunch
    nine flavor beef and General Tso's chicken yum yum

smiley-bounce016.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good Morning,

Look like everyone is resting up this morning.
    What a wonderfull christmas we had. of course I ate too much. But really hitting that water today. Trying to get my washing done. Not much news today. It is cold , we had frost on the roof top and on the grass
    Hope you all had a jolly merry Christmas. Gigi should be back from her nice warm spot soon. I know they had a wonderful time, running around barefooted in the sand. I gthink I need to go and fine some new year eve greetings photo to post. See you guys later
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    I posted this on another thread, but I wanted to share it here with you.

As a six month cancer survivor whose last tests came back clean...here are my ten goals.

1. Take every day as a gift and enjoy it fully. Even a day of drudgery is still a day of my life. I will find the best in it.

2. Sort all of my pictures into photo albums. Give pictures to those I know will enjoy them.

3. Make mermories for my grandchildren even if it means slaving over an Easy Bake Oven all day.

4. Finish an abreviated version of our family history to pass along to my children and grandchildren.

5. Spend lots of time with the sweet old guy I'm married (50 years) to. His job involves a lot of driving, and he likes to
    have me along for company. I can do that!

6. Pursue peace in my life. There's nothing like a good peaceful day at home.

7. Get that stupid acquarium water balanced and filled with fish. Three neons are all the "fish guy" will let me have until
    I get it right. LOL

8. Make changes in my house that will make things easier and faster so I can get on to other things.

9. Read ...read...read.. I love books.

10. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    AmandaChristmas.jpg
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Looks like you took the photo down from Photobucket.

You have to change to lower case letters. Same with the ending code make the letters lower case.

MFP doesn't like the upper case letters in the code.
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Just tried out the Easy Bake Oven with Mariah. Our cake turned out more like a cookie. But she thinks it's great. You can't argue with satisfaction.

Have a great day. God Bless.