I can taste the 150's!!! Anyone else?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    As of this morning....160....I'm so close to the 150's now. I can't wait until I hit 150 and a healthy weight! It has been years since I have been 150 pounds.

:flowerforyou: Yay Christine! Soooooooo close....you will see it soon.
    I am right behind you at 160.5. Watch out 150s....we are coming for you!:laugh:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    yeah i can't wait, i've been in the160's for a year and just about two months. i was finally 160.4lbs. friday, so i'm hoping by next friday i would definitly be way in the 150's, i hope. but then i hope it don't take me forever to get out of 150's so i can see 140's and 130's and finally 126lbs.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    161.5 now!~!~! I am weighing in Tomorrow for my end of the month weight... lets see what I get!~!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    161.5 now!~!~! I am weighing in Tomorrow for my end of the month weight... lets see what I get!~!

Let us know your results!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    yeah i can't wait, i've been in the160's for a year and just about two months. i was finally 160.4lbs. friday, so i'm hoping by next friday i would definitly be way in the 150's, i hope. but then i hope it don't take me forever to get out of 150's so i can see 140's and 130's and finally 126lbs.

I hear yah, it is taking me a while too!! I started in March 2010. The 16th of march will be 1 year. 19lbs so far, pretty slow I know!!

:blushing:
  • reneeot
    Options
    yikes up a pound!!! :blushing: But still in the 150's :bigsmile:

• FabulousFifty
    Options
    I ended the week at 160.5.....I can taste 159.5.....maybe next week. I have to take responsibility for it. I have indulged in being over on cals a couple of times. :grumble: I had a stressful week and instead of exercising more I exercised less. Yep, my bad...I know how to turn this around...that is the good news!:smile:
  • reneeot
    Options
    too bad Friday was not my weigh in day!! 158.2 See if it sticks for next thursday!!:drinker:
  • reneeot
    Options
    156.6 Renee very very happy!!!

Okay lets keep it in 156 range for next week but 155 would be a dream come true!! :-)
  • reneeot
    Options
    156.6 Renee very very happy!!!

Okay lets keep it in 156 range for next week but 155 would be a dream come true!! :-)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 161.6 today.....SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Renee....so awesome! My hero!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    162 this morning. Rats! I have been good about exercising this week but not as good with food. I will keep up the exercise and up the water. I am on Spring Break this week so I am at home more...and eating more often! I will get there....Renee is my rolemodel! :flowerforyou:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    152 so I am tasting but I would like to taste 150!

Watch it girl, looks like we are going to have to kick you out of the 150's club!!!!

Would like to say it happened finally ~ after posting in December I packed on the dreaded 5-7 holiday pounds and then finally took it off and hit 149 on the scale today, was checking in to see how you ladies are doing!
  • reneeot
    Options
    Would like to say it happened finally ~ after posting in December I packed on the dreaded 5-7 holiday pounds and then finally took it off and hit 149 on the scale today, was checking in to see how you ladies are doing!

Wahoo!!! I took a sneek peek today, scale read 154!! Yahoo!! Considering I had back surgery in February and have been not working and sedentary since. I'm doing pretty good!! We shall see what the scale says officially Thursday.

Glad you made it to the 140's. I have not been in the 140's since my early 20's. you should start a "I'm tasting the 140's" thread!!!:bigsmile:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ^I've tabled at exactly 154 but 140s here I come...one day!
  • reneeot
    Options
    153.2lbs!!! Wow!
  • reneeot
    Options
    152.2lbs today, weigh in for Thursday seem promising!!! Dare I dream 150lbs this week?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go renee and friends! Hooooooooot hooooooooooot~

I saw 159.5 today....could have been a fluke but I weighed twice. I am not sure how it happened. I think so much of the fluctuations are do to hormones, for me anyway. Certain times of the month yield successful weigh-ins for me. Here is to an awesome weekend and a great week ahead.....Yes, It would be amazing to start a 140s group soon. I have some catching up to do but would love to root you on in the meantime....

All the best,
    Sharon
  • reneeot
    Options

I saw 159.5 today....

smiley-sport015.gif keep it up!/ keep on trucking