Drunk rant about women

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I tuck a sock in my pants, to feel better about myself. I also tell women I'm a millionaire. I do these things for me, to feel better about myself as a person. If a woman thinks I'm being dishonest that's on her, I'm doing this for me. *hair flip*

Ooh Sock in the pants! That's a good one!

Ladies, how do we feel about this? I think it's the male equivalent to a push up bra.

since I don't' walk around staring at a man's crotch and guessing as to how fun his di*k might be- I'm not really seeing it on the same page.

What about when men wear sweatpants?

My eye generally doesn't shoot to a guy's crotch but there's something about sweatpants that makes his package super obvious.

I can't be the only person who thinks that.

LOL- it does make it more obvious- it's not just you- but I think part of that is they tend to go a little more lose and free- so I feel like a sock wouldn't work as well....
    hadn't though of it much... You have to be really REALLY small for me to write you off in terms of bad sex... and yes- bad sex is a deal breaker.

but- my initial reaction is as follows
    Me: I wouldn't be looking to date men who wear sweats to go out.
    But Jo: what about the gym? that's a valid place to ear them
    Me:I don't date people at my gym- that's a hard and fast rule- no dating at the gym
    BUT jo... what if you're at his house
    Me: I think if I'm at his house- and he's in sweats- I already know what his junk looks like.

But thinking more on it- I guess.... I'm not really overly concerned, as long as there is something to work with. I can only adapt so much- it's not going to get but so much smaller- and if you're so small I can't feel anything AT ALL- well then that's a problem...... but if he wants to pad up- go right ahead- if the sex is lame- he's over.

in terms of push ups bra's being dishonest- I feel like if men didn't put so much stock in how fabulous boobs were- we might not be so obsessed with making them bigger and higher- but that's kind of a chicken or the egg question- we'll never have a good answer.
  • carinthea
    carinthea Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been on the online dating scene for a while now and my experience is that men 'lie' as much as women. Perfect example is a date I went on last February. I had reached my lowest weight (can't wait to get back there again) of 196lbs (after years of being over 300lbs this was low for me) and felt quite confident, had been out and got new jeans, was wearing slightly supportive underwear and a bit of make up (I don't wear much as I hate it). I was all set to meet this man who claimed he was 42, his profile photographs were of someone who obviously lived well but was in his 40s and made an effort...well when we actually met this was not the case. Turned out the photograph was over a decade and a bit old, he was as old as my mum, foul-mouthed and blatantly trying to keep his lies together. Had I known this going in I wouldn't have met him, but he used his photographs to hide his true self (so easy when online)...no amount of fake tan and hair dye (and yes he had) was going to hide the fact that he was old enough to be my father...So women are not the exclusive 'liars'...tbh though they can take me as they see me, only time I wear make up is for a job interview or a family event where I get no end of earache if I don't!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    women can't be trusted because they use make up and push up bras and those are lies, then he went on with hair dyeing and girdles and that it makes all women liars.

I never wear more than mascara, a little eyeshadow and blush on the rare occasion I wear any makeup at all. I do not wear pushup bras or girdles and I don't dye my hair.

Wait ... I better go check because apparently I'm not really a woman ...
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    in terms of push ups bra's being dishonest- I feel like if men didn't put so much stock in how fabulous boobs were- we might not be so obsessed with making them bigger and higher- but that's kind of a chicken or the egg question- we'll never have a good answer.

I totally agree with you here. It's both men and women who place such emphasis on breast size.

I have small breasts, but I've learned to be confident in myself with the help of my boyfriend (who happens to be most attracted to women with slightly bigger butts and smaller breasts, so hooray for me being his perfect woman!), so I don't feel the need to wear a push-up bra, but I feel like most girls aren't so lucky.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I tuck a sock in my pants, to feel better about myself. I also tell women I'm a millionaire. I do these things for me, to feel better about myself as a person. If a woman thinks I'm being dishonest that's on her, I'm doing this for me. *hair flip*

why not a cucumber wrapped in tinfoil?

6475104_orig.gif

Does that go to 11 also?
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yep.. women lie... men lie... people lie....

And on the internet I am a 6 ft tall willowy blonde......
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    well you could argue that shaving (or trimming the shape of the beard) and wearing deodorant and manscaping is dishonest for the same reasons, i.e. unless you see him looking like a wild-haired, unwashed caveman he's being dishonest... I mean it's obvious that a woman's wearing make-up, and if he doesn't know that a bra (even a regular one) makes boobs a little more perky, then he must be incredibly naive. I mean, both genders work to make themselves presentable. Even cavemen and cavewomen would have done some sort of body modification, e.g. painting their bodies or plaiting their hair in weird ways (there's no known human culture that doesn't do some kind of body modification, and cutting your hair or trimming your beard comes under this category from an anthropological point of view).... so really, it's totally human to do this, and nothing wrong with it and precisely no-one is naive enough to think that any of these things represent what the person would look like after a week or two of no personal grooming whatsoever. And if your partner goes for 2 weeks with no personal grooming at all, then dishonesty is not the problem in the relationship...

that said, I do think people should be honest about these things, e.g. if you've dyed your hair then don't pretend it's your natural colour.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    no no no no no heres how it went down

1. create unrealistic, unattainable standards of beauty for women
    2. build a multi-billion dollar beauty industry to sell women makeup and other products, tell them they are worthless without it
    3. Mock women who wear makeup as vain and fake, mock women who don't as ugly
    4. Code makeup as feminine, make the feminine shameful and embarrassing
    5. complain that women look fake and you get what you see with men because they cant wear makeup

stay woke please
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Women are liars! Trying to appear appealing when in actuality they are just rotting inside. They should wear stoles of garbage and trash bags, weave fish fins into their hair to reflect their true inner hideousness!

Or . . . you know . . . they're people. Just people. Who happen to have vaginas.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Oh ya... don't forget your "roommate" who is totally your mom!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    There's an easy option for him. He can look for a woman who doesn't wear heals or make-up or a push-up bra. Done.

Honestly, expecting an entire gender to change just because he's bitter isn't helping his cause.
  • onionparsleysage
    onionparsleysage Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's called a nudist colony - he's free to join ;)
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Ferrous_Female_Dog Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1. create unrealistic, unattainable standards of beauty for women
    2. build a multi-billion dollar beauty industry to sell women makeup and other products, tell them they are worthless without it
    3. Mock women who wear makeup as vain and fake, mock women who don't as ugly
    4. Code makeup as feminine, make the feminine shameful and embarrassing
    5. complain that women look fake and you get what you see with men because they cant wear makeup

Interesting!
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at this because for many years I was on the dating scene and I had trouble with men being honest in what they wanted. I'm one of those gals (what you see is what you get) but I do wear a little make up and due to my breast size I wear a push up bra. I live around a tourist and party place (Destin, FL) so unless we are going out to a really nice restaurant it is acceptable to go out in nice shorts, cute top and flip flops. Messy beach hair is the norm here and other than taking a brush and hairdryer to my locks that's about it. There are some that are high maintenance and that is usually what I say about a woman that can't miss a nail appointment to get her fake nails filled or has to have every hair in place along with 3 inches of makeup on. There is a difference in looking nice and going over the top. I'm not sure my husband would have given me a second look or bothered to approach me if I didn't dress like a lady and present myself in a nice fashion. Dating now days isn't easy but you have to spend time with someone to really get to know them. Then maybe you would see if they wear spanx all the time, dye their hair or wear a push up bra to make their back fat into breast. lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    *yawn*
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Men don't look at the natural woman.
    Women accept the natural man.
    It's the way of the world, my friend.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    That drunk guy sounds like a real charmer. He must be winning it with all the ladies, getting them straight into bed, only to find out how ugly they really look. Poor guy. You should definitely take advice from that drunk guy. How could women make things fun and exciting for men by pushing their cleavage up, wearing blush, high heels, and sexy clothes? Horrible!!! Also, toenail polish, tricking men into thinking they have colorful toenails. Those *****es!!!!
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    women can't be trusted because they use make up and push up bras and those are lies, then he went on with hair dyeing and girdles and that it makes all women liars.

I never wear more than mascara, a little eyeshadow and blush on the rare occasion I wear any makeup at all. I do not wear pushup bras or girdles and I don't dye my hair.

Wait ... I better go check because apparently I'm not really a woman ...

^Yup, this.

The most makeup I wear on any given day is concealer and lip gloss. I don't wear pushup bras, the girls are more than ample without it. I don't wear heels because I enjoy feet that don't hurt like hell. And, I haven't dyed my hair in years.

Having said all that, I don't think it makes any woman a "liar". Men can see. You know that a woman has on makeup and high heels. You may not know that she has a girdle or pushup bra on, but those things don't change us THAT much (if I though a girdle could make me appear to be a size 6, I'd wear one permanently for the rest of my life.).
  • dj1skywalker
    Options

:laugh:
    Love!