Drunk rant about women

Options

Replies

• dj1skywalker
    Options
    I tuck a sock in my pants, to feel better about myself. I also tell women I'm a millionaire. I do these things for me, to feel better about myself as a person. If a woman thinks I'm being dishonest that's on her, I'm doing this for me. *hair flip*

Oh ya... don't forget your "roommate" who is totally your mom!

Perfect! :laugh:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Women are liars! Trying to appear appealing when in actuality they are just rotting inside. They should wear stoles of garbage and trash bags, weave fish fins into their hair to reflect their true inner hideousness!

Or . . . you know . . . they're people. Just people. Who happen to have vaginas.

Sometimes I really like you.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Besides, if you could make a size 20 look like a 10 in Spanx he'd have a point, but spanks really don't change anything except an inch if that, so it's not even an entire size.

He's just upset.

He's going to need time.

I was angry with all men for a bit after my break up, I think it's pretty normal.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Men don't look at the natural woman.
    Women accept the natural man.
    It's the way of the world, my friend.

Wear all the makeup you want or none at all. Don't blame men for it. If every woman stopped wearing makeup tomorrow, men and women would still have sex.

Yep. There have been years I haven't shaved my armpits. I still had a boyfriend.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I tuck a sock in my pants, to feel better about myself. I also tell women I'm a millionaire. I do these things for me, to feel better about myself as a person. If a woman thinks I'm being dishonest that's on her, I'm doing this for me. *hair flip*

Ooh Sock in the pants! That's a good one!

Ladies, how do we feel about this? I think it's the male equivalent to a push up bra.

since I don't' walk around staring at a man's crotch and guessing as to how fun his di*k might be- I'm not really seeing it on the same page.

You don't?? WHY?? Ummm... I mean, yeah, me neither! :bigsmile:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no wonder the OPs coworker is single and got cheated on
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Yep, you're right...Women suck!
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Ok, we dye our hair, wear make-up and wear bras........enhancements to try to measure up to high expectations the world gives women to live up to.

Lies.....that's the one that's told at the end of the night that you'll call the next day, guys, lol.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif \m/
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i agree with him to an extent, but i also dont really give a *kitten* because thats just the standard nowadays. the only time it makes a difference is when a girl noticeably has like 20 layers of cover-up on her face, but even then i dont really care because who knows, she may be covering up scars or something she's self conscious of

that being said i do have alot of respect for any women who regularly goes out in public without makeup, and i would prefer it if whomever i end up with didnt wear any makeup at all (the financial effect alone of this should convince women not to wear that crap)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Ladies, how do we feel about this? I think it's the male equivalent to a push up bra.

since I don't' walk around staring at a man's crotch and guessing as to how fun his di*k might be- I'm not really seeing it on the same page.

I mean if he padded his *kitten* we'd have a SERIOUS problem- because I do stare at those.
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    1. create unrealistic, unattainable standards of beauty for women
    2. build a multi-billion dollar beauty industry to sell women makeup and other products, tell them they are worthless without it
    3. Mock women who wear makeup as vain and fake, mock women who don't as ugly
    4. Code makeup as feminine, make the feminine shameful and embarrassing
    5. complain that women look fake and you get what you see with men because they cant wear makeup

I completely agree with this is most likely how it happened. Like when you look back to when women didn't have jobs because they weren't supposed to. All of the ads for makeup, perfume, pretty dresses and corsets were so that you could be the most appealing woman as possible so you could land a rich husband.

It goes back far longer than people would really care to admit.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    thank god for the lies of make up and push up bras lol

its only really false advertising if this is something your only doing on the first date, or to 'catch a man'.

fake beard = fake boobs? why did no one tell me this before?
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I still remember the first time I had sex with my SO, and the look of relief that came over his face when my bra came off and I still had boobs. I think when it comes to breast size, a lot of women are self-conscious about it, if they're not too big enough will the man find us attractive, if they're too big will they only focus on them etc. It's a confidence issue, and I think one that to a large extent us women make up in our own head, because every guy I have been with has just been really happy to see boobs and didn't care what size they were.

I will admit I'm a low maintenance girl though. I wear make-up once or twice a year (typically to a wedding/christmas function). I shave when I need to, though my legs kind of ressemble a bear in winter (men it is freakin' cold outside and our jeans are thin, we need the added insulation). The only thing I do on a regular basis to keep my appearance up is that I dye my hair every six weeks to cover my greys, but I'm not particularly quiet about that (and my SO does the dyeing for me, he's a keeper). I wear clothing that's comfortable, so I basically live in skinny jeans loaded with spandex or yoga pants, and if I'm at home, chances are I'm in a t-shirt and underwear.

There are a lot of women out there who abide to a natural look or don't want to go through the hassle of putting on spanx to look 5lbs lighter; there are also a lot of women that doing that makes them feel like a million dollars and gives them the confidence they need to go wrangle themselves up a man they care about. Your buddy is just jaded, and I hope he gets over it and find someone he's compatible with. It almost makes me wonder if his previous wife was someone who wore heavy make-up, spanx etc and he's just trying to make the comments to continually put her (and women he feels are like her) down in his mind so that he doesn't get caught up in the pain of that failed relationship.
  • RatherBeOutside
    RatherBeOutside Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    when I was a little girl my mom told me a story of the neighbor lady.. she had to go and talk to her.. we had not a phone in those days.. she knocked on the door and this lady answered who looked really OLD.. My mom asked for the lady of the house and she said I am she!!! My mom was so shocked at the difference in her looks it scared her so bad! My mom really didnt wear much make-up herself, just her RED lipstick, still does to this day!!! Her moral to me was to not wear so much make-up people don't know the real you! I took it to heart my whole life.. I am now 54 and I still hardly wear make-up and when I do.. men do look at me differently. hmmmmmmmmmm. I work hard to look good with out a girdle, hate those D*amn things anyhow.. My mom has worn one her whole life she can't anymore she is nearly 90. I have a gut too. so i think the man who loves me gotta love all of the REAL me. Truly if you look around how many men really LOVE their wives and how they look no matter how great or not great they may look the GOOD men LOVE Their wives!!! . HONESTLY THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD MARRIAGES, NOT BASED ON LOOKS!!!!!

I kinda agree with this guy who was ranting on a drunk.. what your breasts hang down to your belly???? oh my goodness you have no eyelashes??? WTF your gut is three inches bigger??? hey you see as me and I see this other person now.. I don't know you?? yes they should fall in love with who you are.. dont have sex the first date!!! wait a 6 months.. it works if they don't like you they are gone!!!!!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I mean if he padded his *kitten* we'd have a SERIOUS problem- because I do stare at those.

Oh, good.... me too. :wink:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have small breasts, but I've learned to be confident in myself with the help of my boyfriend (who happens to be most attracted to women with slightly bigger butts and smaller breasts, so hooray for me being his perfect woman!), so I don't feel the need to wear a push-up bra, but I feel like most girls aren't so lucky.

I have teeny tiny boobies and I've never felt self conscious about them. Or had a problem attracting male attention. I think most men just like breasts in general.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608056121112529919&pid=15.1&P=0