For those who won't waste cals on chocolate...

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Just to illustrate what I was talking about

25916529.jpg

These come in so many delicious flavors...

76277501.jpg
    Chocolat-C%C3%B4te-dOr.jpg
    Chocolat-C%C3%B4te-dOr1.jpg

The whole list... https://www.cotedor-chocolat.fr/produits/tablette-de-chocolat?type=tablettes

But I'm asking my mom not to bring back anyway. Seriously, it wouldn't last. So good.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    World Market carries a lot of these foreign chocolates, like Ritter and Cote D'or. And Vosges bacon chocolate!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    World Market carries a lot of these foreign chocolates, like Ritter and Cote D'or. And Vosges bacon chocolate!!!

There's a shop here that sells some too but it's so expensive! But again, total lack of willpower anyway. My mom comes to visit 3x a year and she used to bring me back 10 bars or something... they didn't last long.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey op! :heart: :love: :heart:

I found this recently. And It. Is. Good.
    th?&id=HN.608024115022071367&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Lindt Sea Salt, Sharffenberger Sea Salt and Almond. . anything with salt in in it pretty much. Or chilies. Or both.
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like Brix Bites and Rochef - Dark Chocolate with Maple Sugar......mmmmmm

Just a little piece after dinner.....a perfect indulgence! With maybe a glass of red wine.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Lindt has to be one of my favorites. I still eat dove and hershey brand from time to time (mostly cause it's cheaper), but if the choice is between Dove/Hershey and Lint or Ghirardelli, I go with one of the latter.

I've been dying to try this one, but I can't find it anywhere (might just have to order it off their site):
    Strawberry-Cheesecake-HELLO-Bar_main_450x_422199.png
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    L.A. Burdock in NY (replace o with i, geez the censorship). Their bon bon & caramrels are orgasmic and their mice collection is almost too cute to eat.

q7ph8g7
  • missrobeena
    missrobeena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oooo I just had a couple days of chocolate binging. It's not a "classy" chocolate, but I burned through two bags of mini Reese's Pieces. Halted my progress a little bit, but I think I needed to get it out of my system. I'm back on track now.
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Lindt Sea Salt, Sharffenberger Sea Salt and Almond. . anything with salt in in it pretty much. Or chilies. Or both.

Yes, I got this and the coconut filled one. Yum.

I like all kinds of chocolate, but I live in a small town and sometimes it's hard to find the ones I like. I can never get vosages. I could order them online, but I feel kind of silly doing that.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have to be careful because I can't have gluten or corn but I do eat chocolate almost every day. I love pretty much all the Endangered Species Brand and my latest love is Bissinger's Coconut Caramel with Red Hawaiian Sea Salt. That stuff is amazing!

I had to ETA that I love dark chocolate with nuts in it and Ghiradelli is a common brand for me. I recently had a new flavor in Ghiradelli; Cherry Tango. If you like cherry that one is pretty good! I also like the Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with almond butter or the coconut cream version.

Pretty much if it's dark chocolate and has nut or a nut/fruit combo I'm not going to be sad if I eat it. :blushing:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I love Hershey Kisses with and without almonds.

Kisses used to be my downfall pre-weightloss. I could easily eat a bag in 2-3 days. The first couple months I kept away from candy altogether, and then when I ate them again they almost tasted terrible. I don't even know why. And it's not like it was Hershey that was the problem because around Easter I ate a bag of malted milk eggs and the chocolate was fine.

Hmm. Maybe I'll buy another bag soon and try again. Or even Special Dark.

Oh, yeah, the OP...I have two bags of Ghirardelli that I eat. One mint and dark chocolate, one 72% cacao.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options

That was my third choice today...I bought the same brand, but it's lavender mint creme. They also had blueberry vanilla, which I almost bought.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    I like Brix Bites and Rochef - Dark Chocolate with Maple Sugar......mmmmmm

Just a little piece after dinner.....a perfect indulgence! With maybe a glass of red wine.

If it's made with real maple, it's great, but I've found that the ones with fake maple just taste like chemicals.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've always said fine dining, wine and chocolate were wasted on me....buy me the cheap stuff. Milky Way, Twix, 3 Musketeer, Peanut M&M and for wine, Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot, although I would be more satisfied with a diet 7-up. I'm a cheap date :|
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    My favorite right now is Endangered Species with cocoa nibs in it, but chocolate potato chip bar sounds awesome!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I love Lindt and Terravita.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I love most chocolate but prefer dark to milk. Currently I have Belgian dark chocolate with almonds, and dark chocolate Carmel's with sea salt.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Godiva dark chocolate covered almonds make me happy.
  • Kaitou
    Kaitou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Choceur Hazelnut bars are my favorite, although Dove is really good too--one of the silkiest, smoothest, richest chocolate bars, and for a low price :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like any chocolate that isn't the cheap Easter stuff that tastes like wax.

+a gajillion